Sammy watch

dave mcbride

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To have a full picture of who won the trade, I agree.

But when you lose a game because you score 3 points and have to go to a rookie wr for a crucial catch, then it's ok to wonder if Sammy makes a difference.

We have a high school passing attack.

What? They didn't have to go to a rookie. Jordan Matthews is their Number One wideout. And for the record... when they had to go to Sammy they generally needed to go find him in the Trainers Room.

I highly doubt he was being serious. Like the guy who didn't believe in dinosaurs.

I think you're referring to Carl Everett who absolutely does not believe in dinosaurs. I randomly had a few beers with him once, and because I'm a nut too, I brought it up. He has very strong opinions on that issue. He explained to me how the fossil record was fabricated in order to make people reject the Bible (essentially, I'm paraphrasing). It was one of the best conversations I've ever had, he was really entertaining and a great sport.

I highly doubt he's joking. Carl Everett was not joking about the dinosaurs. Apparently D.J. Reader doesn't believe in dinosaurs either.

Beat me to it. :beer:

Sammy's twitter page still has him wearing Bills uniform. He sure hasn't been in a hurry to change the stripes! So, McBeane, I think that's a signal if there's any.

MDT0ZtI.gif

Did you notice how every picture of him was flat? Not a circular or spherical one in the lot. Even the round one was flat. Coincidence?? Edited by Kelly the Dog

when they had to go to Sammy they generally needed to go find him in the Trainers Room.

Indeed...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000413467/Orton-game-winning-pass-to-Watkins

http://www.nfl.com/videos/buffalo-bills/0ap3000000405801/Sammy-Watkins-tips-to-himself

Any other times they needed a game-winning play (or a play to set up a game-winning FG) that Sammy wasn't available?

Thank goodness for hyperbole.

I think you're referring to Carl Everett who absolutely does not believe in dinosaurs. I randomly had a few beers with him once, and because I'm a nut too, I brought it up. He has very strong opinions on that issue. He explained to me how the fossil record was fabricated in order to make people reject the Bible (essentially, I'm paraphrasing). It was one of the best conversations I've ever had, he was really entertaining and a great sport.

Beat me to it. :beer:

I was talking about the guy on the Rams who said it during Hard Knocks last year. I think it was dinosaurs. But I believe he was doing it to get extra camera time.

there was a lot most fans do not know

I'll leave it at that. I had some great conversations the last 2 weeks and learned a lot about this issue.

see above. It's not opinion.

again, it's not opinion. I am not going on a limb any more. Others may chime in on this, too. But there was a lot to this.

If you want to blame one person, Rex Ryan. Whaley didn't do much to help.

So, Sammy wasn't comfortable playing early in the 2016 season because of his injury, but Rex insisted he play. Bad blood from both sides as a result.

Did you notice how every picture of him was flat? Not a circular or spherical one in the lot. Even the round one was flat. Coincidence??

Dude give it a rest, Sammy has flat out said he believes in a flat Earth, its not a conspiracy on our part. The fact he believes in this is troubling and I question his sanity.

this is the kind of post that is destroying the board.

Thanks for continuing to do that

You need to realize some people here know things

Your baseless claim that I am lying and have no clue what I am talking about I'd unfounded. Even then, if this was purely my opinion, your opinion holds no more weight than mine.

You are what's wrong with the board. Please, leave.

Hmmmm. Pot, meet kettle.