I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

Seriously? It's that baffling to you? The slot guy on the right is wide open for a quick hitter up the middle. And he's not looking that way but the outside guy on the left also gets open when he cuts in.

Hey guys Thurm's back in the Tyrod discussion with his awesomeness!!!!

Whoop whoop!!!!

Haven't seen you in these QB discussions in awhile!

So strange he shows up for a particularly bad passing game to inject all his football knowledge. Man, I can't wait to read it 0:)

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look around bud. I have broken down the plays multiple times using my own words. But keep trying.

Even gave a class a coulle pages back on High and Low crossers on the dig route.

Might want to see what i am posting before you criticize what i say or do. And yes i do have game pass tough guy sorry i dont want to bring myself to watch the full **** show that was Bills offense right now. When i can see clips on twitter and analyze the play myself

Nothing he was just trying to call me out is all

You gave no class at alll. You have zero clue on what you say and have lied about that play or are just completely ignorant with regard to that play 10-20 times. There arent two lbs on the underneath pass, the underneath defenders arent 15 or even 10 yars away from where you want the qb to thhrow the ball, and that ball is tipped if not likely intercepted. Stick to baseball ir another sport football isnt yours. By the way i atill have the stills conpletely dismantling your terrible take.

post-26736-0-92147400-1505794678_thumb.png

post-26736-0-78075900-1505794694_thumb.png

Edited by Bill_with_it

You gave no class at alll. You have zero clue on what you say and have lied about that play or are just completely ignorant with regard to that play 10-20 times. There arent two lbs on the underneath pass, the underneath defenders arent 15 or even 10 yars away from where you want the qb to thhrow the ball, and that ball is tipped if not likely intercepted. Stick to baseball ir another sport football isnt yours. By the way i atill have the stills conpletely dismantling your terrible take.

Yeah he is back and still wrong.

Same exact throw in much better coverage see he can make it. Just doesnt pull the trigger consistently.

https://twitter.com/cover_1_/status/909948283455508481

Edited by MAJBobby

Here is the exact route concept hero.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/inside-the-playbook-eagles-hilo-concepts/

But keep trying to talk about some phantom int possibility from Lbers way out of the coverage going in conpletely the opposite direction of the tgt window.

You reaaly need to hang up your terrible takes. You know that ball is intercepted thise photos prove it. You can argue it but you would be wrong. Thats what happens when you rely on someone else and dont know what you are looking at.

I know exactly what i am looking at. Evidently you dont

Hey look another one. This time didnt throw the dig correctly because the second LBer kept getting depth instead of biting on the under crosser properly read

https://twitter.com/cover_1_/status/909941545855520768

More proof on me understanding this concept

It's a great concept: the shallow pulls the linebackers while the square-in -- aptly known in Airraid terminology as a "hunt route" because the receiver "hunts himself a good place to settle down" -- find the void between defenders.

http://smartfootball.blogspot.com/2009/06/shallow-cross-drag-and-drive-in-west.html?m=1

Edited by MAJBobby

Here is the exact route concept hero.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/inside-the-playbook-eagles-hilo-concepts/

But keep trying to talk about some phantom int possibility from Lbers way out of the coverage going in conpletely the opposite direction of the tgt window.

I know exactly what i am looking at. Evidently you dont

Hey look another one. This time didnt throw the dig correctly because the second LBer kept getting depth instead of biting on the under crosser properly read

https://twitter.com/cover_1_/status/909941545855520768

I know the concept. Thats not what im arguing. He couldnt throw it when you wanted him to. Coleman picks that ball off everytime.

Tyrod would have had to wait until bothe the underneath defenders are completely cleared out along with the underneath wr. The defenders are clearly behind the underneath wr depth wise for a reason. You have no clue whst you are saying with regards to saying that should have been completed.

Too funny.

This is why you should watch these plays without the commentary.

The tweet you just posted they said "I just don't understand why the ball isn't being thrown."

The exact same play posted on cover1's breakdown of All-22:

"Double tosser concept again on 3rd-long. Daring him to throw it underneath. Pump fakes to get it to Clay but not there. Gets to Shady for Fg"

Time to start thinking for ourselves folks!

I know the concept. Thats not what im arguing. He couldnt throw it when you wanted him to. Coleman picks that ball off everytime.

Tyrod would have had to wait until bothe the underneath defenders are completely cleared out along with the underneath wr. The defenders are clearly behind the underneath wr depth wise for a reason. You have no clue whst you are saying with regards to saying that should have been completed.

Wrong again. The window was there. Step up throw the ball. Even his adamant defenders see it. The minute both LBers went on the shallow crosser it opened the window for the dig.

Too funny.

This is why you should watch these plays without the commentary.

The tweet you just posted they said "I just don't understand why the ball isn't being thrown."

The exact same play posted on cover1's breakdown of All-22:

"Double tosser concept again on 3rd-long. Daring him to throw it underneath. Pump fakes to get it to Clay but not there. Gets to Shady for Fg"

Time to start thinking for ourselves folks!

He there tough guy were in any of my breakdown of videos have i said anything the tweeters said. Ooo yeah i didnt.

But your right the Ultra Conservative TT is never going to throw that ball. Never

The route concept only did exactly what is was designed to do. And the window opened. Guess it is to much to ask the QB to make that throw.

Edited by MAJBobby

Wrong again. The window was there. Step up throw the ball. Even his adamant defenders see it. The minute both LBers went on the shallow crosser it opened the window for the dig.

He there tough guy were in any of my breakdown of videos have i said anything the tweeters said. Ooo yeah i didnt.

But your right the Ultra Conservative TT is never going to throw that ball. Never

Dude Coleman isnt a linebacker. I cant take you seriously because you cant even determine the defense. Have fun being wrong it suits you.

Dude Coleman isnt a linebacker. I cant take you seriously because you cant even determine the defense. Have fun being wrong it suits you.

I could care less the name of the player and what actual position he plays. Both where sold out on the underneath crosser (FACT) that is what the route is designed to do which opens the window to the deep dig.

That ball has to be thrown. Thats the read. QBs make that throw all day long in the NFL

The free safety comes down (my bad thought Lber and sells hard at jumping the shallow cross.

LBer on the shallow cross in trail position as well

CB loses inside Leverage and single high saftety cheated to the right (top of screen)

There was ZERO risk to the throw to Zay on the dig at the 27 yard line and exactly the read that this concept gives you.

Sorry those are the facts.

Edited by MAJBobby

I could care less the name of the player and what actual position he plays. Both where sold out on the underneath crosser (FACT) that is what the route is designed to do which opens the window to the deep dig.

That ball has to be thrown. Thats the read. QBs make that throw all day long in the NFL

The free safety comes down (my bad thought Lber and sells hard at jumping the shallow cross.

LBer on the shallow cross in trail position as well

CB loses inside Leverage and single high saftety cheated to the right (top of screen)

There was ZERO risk to the throw to Zay on the dig at the 27 yard line and exactly the read that this concept gives you.

Sorry those are the facts.

Literally none of what you posted is a fact. Neither were sold on that route if they were they would be all out running intow with the wr. One is literalky facing taylor the other is jogging behind the receiver. Both are yards deeper than the wr. Both are directly in the path of the bsll both are cepable of making a play on that ball. Zay hasnt even camr out of his dig to run towards the opposite side and the safety and the backer are directly in line with the toss.

If he waits until the underneath defenders clear out he takes a sack. That ball wasnt thrown there because nothing good would have came from it. Now if zay runs a deeper route or the underneath wr rund less deep then yes its worthy of throwing but 5 yards of seperation is a recipe for disaster as palmer gound out by voleman before yhinking he could lob one over colrmam that was in the championship game.

Bobby you had a terrible take might want to give it up. You were wrong sometimes its just better to take it in the chin like a man than too keep digging a deeper hole as you have for the last 3 hours defending something thst easnt even yours to begin with.

Literally none of what you posted is a fact. Neither were sold on that route if they were they would be all out running intow with the wr. One is literalky facing taylor the other is jogging behind the receiver. Both are yards deeper than the wr. Both are directly in the path of the bsll both are cepable of making a play on that ball. Zay hasnt even camr out of his dig to run towards the opposite side and the safety and the backer are directly in line with the toss.

If he waits until the underneath defenders clear out he takes a sack. That ball wasnt thrown there because nothing good would have came from it. Now if zay runs a deeper route or the underneath wr rund less deep then yes its worthy of throwing but 5 yards of seperation is a recipe for disaster as palmer gound out by voleman before yhinking he could lob one over colrmam that was in the championship game.

Bobby you had a terrible take might want to give it up. You were wrong sometimes its just better to take it in the chin like a man than too keep digging a deeper hole as you have for the last 3 hours defending something thst easnt even yours to begin with.

Sure ok i got the new technique or excuse for the left plays on the field for his supporters. Talk about some mythical interception that would have happened.

I got it your ingrained with how you see the tape.

I have my way of how i see the tape. I am done arguing about a left play. There are more. There will be alot more. That is standard data with this QB

And i guess players moving in the opposite direction on the 16 can somehow make a play on a pass to the 27. Because obviously every pass in the NFL is on a rail. No touch on any football pass

I will defend every piece of my breakdown on a play as i want. And sorry i have found on this particular play more agree with me than dont even the TT defenders.

Edited by MAJBobby

Panthers fan here. The hate for Tyrod is surprising. If you ask Panther fans, we all think he played great and did what he could.

The Panthers defense already set historic records so far, and we've been high on it all off-season. We even expect it to be one of our best ever (and considering our 2003, 2013, 2015 defenses, that's saying a lot.)

Tyrod did what he could. Panthers cornerbacks showed what we expected them to show: shutting down receivers. Playing off nickel packages with Munnerlyn and Wilks aggressive man-cov playcalling made it rough.

So, he ran when he could because that was the only play available. The Panthers run defense has been in the top 10 nearly every year for a while, so expecting LeSean McCoy to do much is asking for too much. Denver's an easier matchup in that department. Dallas playcalling was really bad, not giving Zeke many chances. I don't expect McCoy to have that problem.

Anyways, TT still led a drive that almost ended the game for us. He looked sharp and good against arguably the best defense in the NFL right now (#1 against yards and touchdowns so far). Getting rid of him will be a mistake.

Sure ok i got the new technique or excuse for the left plays on the field for his supporters. Talk about some mythical interception that would have happened.

I got it your ingrained with how you see the tape.

I have my way of how i see the tape. I am done arguing about a left play. There are more. There will be alot more. That is standard data with this QB

And i guess players moving in the opposite direction on the 16 can somehow make a play on a pass to the 27. Because obviously every pass in the NFL is on a rail. No touch on any football pass

I will defend every piece of my breakdown on a play as i want. And sorry i have found on this particular play more agree with me than dont even the TT defenders.

Its not a myth it happened to oalmer in the nfc championship game against the same safet at the same depth.

Zay was no where close to the 27 yard line when that ball would have needed to be thrown. Otherwise peppers who is destroying his man on the right side if the line is about a second away in permanently injuring taylor.

So taylor has to throw the ball before the undrneath defenders one in lead and ine in trail clear out whic they are currently at the 17 yard line and that ball would have needed to be thrown at the 21 or 22 yard line to be completed. That is an intercepted ball. If taylor waits a half second longer to pull the safety and lb aaccross and out of the way he doesnt get the pass of and its a sack. Look I dont think Tyrod is an outstanding qb. But to critique this play is sad.

And you need to be too.

Our defense played their butts off. Absolutely horrible QB play. He missed receivers all day long and never keeps his eyes downfield.

The guy makes me sick.

Such a shame we are a average QB away.

Not a chance, he is the closest thing getting us to a franchise QB in 2018, he needs to stay in.

Panthers fan here. The hate for Tyrod is surprising. If you ask Panther fans, we all think he played great and did what he could.

The Panthers defense already set historic records so far, and we've been high on it all off-season. We even expect it to be one of our best ever (and considering our 2003, 2013, 2015 defenses, that's saying a lot.)

Tyrod did what he could. Panthers cornerbacks showed what we expected them to show: shutting down receivers. Playing off nickel packages with Munnerlyn and Wilks aggressive man-cov playcalling made it rough.

So, he ran when he could because that was the only play available. The Panthers run defense has been in the top 10 nearly every year for a while, so expecting LeSean McCoy to do much is asking for too much. Denver's an easier matchup in that department. Dallas playcalling was really bad, not giving Zeke many chances. I don't expect McCoy to have that problem.

Anyways, TT still led a drive that almost ended the game for us. He looked sharp and good against arguably the best defense in the NFL right now (#1 against yards and touchdowns so far). Getting rid of him will be a mistake.

Thanks for posting this. It's always interesting to read an outsiders perspective.

Our entire offense had a rough day against your defense. Man you guys have some talent on that D...

Been a fan of Carolina's defense since about the end of the 2012 season. I was impressed by the jump that defense made from 2011 to 2012. I felt like they could be a really good defense and 2013 really proved that they were.

Early returns on McDermott's Buffalo Bills defense are pretty good. Last I looked we were ranked #2, right behind you guys... we don't have nearly the talent Carolina does, so I don't expect us to finish the season ranked that high. But it's an impressive start none the less.

Thanks for your insite. Now i will ask you what i ask other Fans when they tell me that the Bills have a good QB.

Would you take Tyrod Taylor starting for your team?

What I see there is a pocket completely collapsing around him in literally 2 seconds.

Tyrod got the ball at the 8 second mark, and the pocket was collapsing at the 10 second mark. 2 seconds.

8 second mark? That's a lifetime!

What the hell is he doing for so long besides ad libing?

// Difficulty ...........

Significantly higher .........

He was running .......

Not that hard to see the same faults

///

Ummm... what?

Honestly are you just trolling at this point? I would love to talk football, but coherent and cohesive posts are necessary for that.

Honestly are you watching the plays unfold or relying on commentary?

Difficulty ........... what difficulty and why?

Significantly higher ......... chance he can't deliver the ball or won't?

He was running ....... scrambling for 8 seconds???

These were words you used to explain one play.

I'm betting there were plenty more like that left on the field.

So.

How did the TEAMs 3rd down conversion rate compare to week 1?

QBR?

8 second mark? That's a lifetime!

What the hell is he doing for so long besides ad libing?

Difficulty ........... what difficulty and why?

Significantly higher ......... chance he can't deliver the ball or won't?

He was running ....... scrambling for 8 seconds???

These were words you used to explain one play.

I'm betting there were plenty more like that left on the field.

So.

How did the TEAMs 3rd down conversion rate compare to week 1?

QBR?

I think you misunderstand they are referring to as the 8 second mark. Its not how long he had the ball. Its when the ball was snapped. Grab a coffee =)

Edited by Scott7975

Thanks for your insite. Now i will ask you what i ask other Fans when they tell me that the Bills have a good QB.

Would you take Tyrod Taylor starting for your team?

You are our relentless. Did Tyrod not sign you a ball at training camp? Something more is going on here.

great wins the game by two scores, good would have won the game in the last play, bad is what Tyrod was on Sunday. This is a passing league and no matter how good a defense is there are always yards and points to be had.

I don't get the hate for TT either. This is a run-first team that has led the league in rushing and yet couldn't run the ball at all against Carolina.

C'mon now, 12 rushing attempts for 9 yards for Shady---3 rushes for 5 yards for Tolbert. Tyrod under constant pressure with each dropback. O line not getting any push.

The Panthers just showed the NFL world how to shut down the Bills offense and if the new OC can't figure out a way to move the ball on the ground it will be a long year. The Bills MUST find a way to make the run game work and if I'm to assign blame it goes on the new OC.

And yet if Zay Jones make that catch....

JMO

This is a bottom five WR corp. No deep threat.

its not as bad as tyrod is making them look. in fairness to him its not a good group for his skill sets. he throws a nice deep ball, not so good on timing routes and quick reads. tyrod isn't an awful qb he just isn't the right qb for the design of this offense.

Because i asked an opposing fans who talks highly of TT if he would take him as their Starter? Wow ok keep stalking

The poster is right-more going on here with your little group. Something not right.I don't care who starts at QB-I want him to do well and win. Your little group does not do that. Gleeful after losses when TT starts. Rabid rhinos on here with some kind of weird agenda against one person. TT is not the long term answer, but his body of work-the Bills are 16-15 when he plays-is far from terrible. Reasonable Bills fans see this-fans from other teams see this...This is an example from your group-"The offense put up a lot of points the last two seasons" Your groups continued response "TT had nothing to do with it". It's ignorant, dishonest posting that reeks of an agenda. That is all.

The poster is right-more going on here with your little group. Something not right.I don't care who starts at QB-I want him to do well and win. Your little group does not do that. Gleeful after losses when TT starts. Rabid rhinos on here with some kind of weird agenda against one person. TT is not the long term answer, but his body of work-the Bills are 16-15 when he plays-is far from terrible. Reasonable Bills fans see this-fans from other teams see this...This is an example from your group-"The offense put up a lot of points the last two seasons" Your groups continued response "TT had nothing to do with it". It's ignorant, dishonest posting that reeks of an agenda. That is all.

Another cry fest because i asked and opposing fan that likely watched TT play one time if he would take TT as the Starter for his team.

And if the TT run threat helped shady so much the last two years why didnt it Sunday? Asking for a friend is all

If you dont want to read the critical thoughts on TT c your way out of the I am done with TT thread.

Edited by MAJBobby

16-15 IS terrible when you haven't made the post season in nearly TWO decades.

@PFWeekly

In Buffalo, starter Tyrod Taylor has also struggled and that has not only hurt the pass game but the run game as well. Opponents know that all they have to do is stop the run and keep Taylor in the pocket in order to beat the Bills. Rookie Nate Peterman from Pitt showed talent and unusual poise for such a young player during the preseason. He clearly sees the field better and is a good decision maker, yet the Bills want to keep him on the bench right now.

Some one PIN this response!

This is the whole issue around here. Many of the anti guys are NOT cheering for TT when we are winning or things are going well, in fact they don't say a word. The second a ball falls incomplete they wont shut up. They literally care more about TT failing than the Bills winning, and its 100% undeniable. And if they want to say thats not true, then they are delusional.

For example, a certain poster was in the shout box on the final drive at a point when TT was 5-5 and leading a potential game winning drive. He wasn't cheering for the comeback win, he still was in the shoutbox rooting for his demise and slamming him. I actually told him to STFU and let us root for a win.

its appalling the lengths people go to put him down. Best part...nobody f-ing cares that any of these people hate him. Shutup already, we get it...go the F away until another QB comes in and starts, we don't need to hear everyones rants every damn day of the season and completely illogical and false logic to prove everything his TTs fault including ISIS, North Korea, and the Presidential Election.

This is the whole issue around here. Many of the anti guys are NOT cheering for TT when we are winning or things are going well, in fact they don't say a word. The second a ball falls incomplete they wont shut up. They literally care more about TT failing than the Bills winning, and its 100% undeniable. And if they want to say thats not true, then they are delusional.

For example, a certain poster was in the shout box on the final drive at a point when TT was 5-5 and leading a potential game winning drive. He wasn't cheering for the comeback win, he still was in the shoutbox rooting for his demise and slamming him. I actually told him to STFU and let us root for a win.

its appalling the lengths people go to put him down. Best part...nobody f-ing cares that any of these people hate him. Shutup already, we get it...go the F away until another QB comes in and starts, we don't need to hear everyones rants every damn day of the season and completely illogical and false logic to prove everything his TTs fault including ISIS, North Korea, and the Presidential Election.

First off...I must question anyone's sanity if they want to pin anything from JM2009. I think that statement speaks for itself.

Secondly, you must stop and realize where others are coming from. They have come to believe that TT is without the shadow of a doubt NOT the answer for this team, so of course they want to move on. They want the experiment to end, and they want to turn the page so we can truly have a shot by drafting and playing the next guy who has promise and potential. TT to many has no more promise or potential. He's reached his ceiling, and expecting significant improvement or development at this stage seems highly unlikely.

Does this cause them to appear to root against him? I'm sure it can appear that way. Me personally...I think TT is a good guy and has a lot of heart and toughness. I appreciate that and respect it. At the same time, I want his time as our QB to be over sooner rather than later because he does this team no good for it's future...this season is a throw away.

I stand by my statements and don't believe anyone hates TT...that's just stupid. I think you and others are too emotional over this subject and can't separate criticism and wanting to move on from a player and hating or rooting against him and the team. Those things are not mutually exclusive.

What is really disgusting and not against TT but how does a guy with 6600 yards passing move to 7th as Bills all tikr passing leader.

Just disgusting about the quality of former QBs for the Bills

Agreed...what a joke our QB history is. Its near bottom of the league I am guessing.

Are you absolutely positive this was all about people hating taylor and wishing him ill or just the same old tank the season guys who feel the most likely route to a high draft pick is for taylor to fail. I don't think anyone here wants taylor, the person, to flame out. He's doing the best he can it's just not good enough.