I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because we are a bunch of losers. We are a laughing stock, because we continue to rely on people like TT. TT isn't getting us anywhere, lets just give valuable time to Peterman.

The Bills are now 16-15 when TT starts. He gets more respect around the league than from his own fanbase. But we are a laughing stock because of him. nothing else. Go troll elsewhere.

Taylor wasn't very good overall, but this loss falls directly on the coaches.

Even still, the Bills were a dropped TD away from winning a game they had no business winning. It was a lot like the Titans game a couple years ago...except without the clutch catch near the end.

It wasn't a very good throw by Tie Rod.

but yet you will gladly let TT finish most of the year, why???

Not hiding, just speaking my mind. I don't accept failure in anything. I demand excellence.

You're trolling.

It wasn't a very good throw by Tie Rod.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/What-theyre-saying-Bills-react-to-a-close-loss-in-Carolina/0010bf2c-d25d-4fb6-b2fc-a1e1d16bbbac

Jones was in tears after the game.

I don't get it either.

You see, it just looks bad if we punt on first down every possession. Is that what we really want? There are limits to how far you can go. Coaches and players want to go 100%. You can't ask them to play, but lay down because we don't want to win.

Not hiding, just speaking my mind. I don't accept failure in anything. I demand excellence.

So why dont you demand excellence and speak your mind with your regular account? I have a hunch that if we dont have a bad game next week this account of yours will go dormant.

You see, it just looks bad if we punt on first down every possession. Is that what we really want? There are limits to how far you can go. Coaches and players want to go 100%. You can't ask them to play, but lay down because we don't want to win.

lol

Im not telling you what to do. You just aren't as loyal a fan as others here. There are stronger Bills supporters, that's all. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Don't want you to think I'm bullying you.

I didn't think Fitz was the answer but I still rooted for him as I did EJ. I am just a fan.

And yes, I suggested you ignore me. I'm not worried about you. You are the kind of troll that follows a poster from thread to thread. That's your colors. I get it.

Pretty ridiculous post.

So why dont you demand excellence and speak your mind with your regular account? I have a hunch that if we dont have a bad game next week this account of yours will go dormant.

Even if TT manages to go 8-8 , it still doesn't change anything. He is gone next year, and he took valuable time away from a rookie. Thankfully we will no longer have to watch TT next year and we can finally watch a 1st round QB again.

Cant say Im as enthralled with Peterman the way some are but Im all for starting him at some point if this continues which it probably will. Dont think your gonna see a change though until the second half of the year. Probably week 14 or 15. Well be 4-6 and in the hunt with 6 games to go then drop three in a row and Peterman will finish out the season.

Even if TT manages to go 8-8 , it still doesn't change anything. He is gone next year, and he took valuable time away from a rookie. Thankfully we will no longer have to watch TT next year and we can finally watch a 1st round QB again.

So now you are a liar?

You just said you would let the Bills bad play do the talking? Yet here you are still talking.

He is only able to play when the running game is on. Any time our running game gets shut down, he never steps up.

Very true and it is starting to show he is not able to lead from behind either. Tyrod is one dimensional, just a runner that can throw the ball a little. Even his command in huddles and at the line seems college like. Game plan was bad too, run up middle, short throws. Where were the TE's and FB's in this game. Today Jonathan Williams was missed.

Cant say Im as enthralled with Peterman the way some are but Im all for starting him at some point if this continues which it probably will. Dont think your gonna see a change though until the second half of the year. Probably week 14 or 15. Well be 4-6 and in the hunt with 6 games to go then drop three in a row and Peterman will finish out the season.

I'm not enthralled with Peterman, he is just somebody other than TT, and he is a true unknown that I would like to see get some experience. I'd rather he gets 8-14 games of experience under his belt vs 2-6 games under his belt going into next year against the 2018 1st round QB.

Thats fine and then hopefully you will go back to your normal account here and this one will go doemant again until you need to troll.

The game was was in Tyrods hands to win it and he couldnt throw a catchable ball to a wide open WR. Yeah. The coachs fault. Was it the coachs fault the def gave up 0 TDs while playing the entire game?

Same song and dance. I have said it time, and again. He cannot put this team on his shoulders and win.

Why is everyone being so mean in this thread???

It's football, for God's sake!

Let's just all agree that Tyrod is horrible and get along moving forward!

The Tie Rod fan club won't allow that to happen. Edited by DirtDart

You kinda did but okay.

This has to be a joke right? What does this garbage even mean? Care to elaborate?

Meaning what exactly? Does being critical of obvious problems mean you are not a strong supporter? Does wanting to see the team be better make me less of a fan? Are you just pulling this stuff straight out of your ass?

Don't worry, I'll sleep just fine tonight. You're just a nobody on the internet.

Where am I rooting for TT to fail?

You say a lot of stupid things in multiple threads and for some reason it draws my attention like a fly to crap. You love the attention though since I'm sure it makes you feel like you are somebody.

If this were the BBMB, I'd have a ton of fun with that poster.

EJ had bigger games, come from behind games for us than Tyrod but we knew he couldn't beat good teams and throw consistently. Tyrod has very little upside and the Bills aren't good enough to carry him. Right side of the line is a joke and Glenn is turning out to be a injury risk. So what is the point of going on with Tyrod?

I would rather go with Peterman and Yates. At least they are new and offer the chance of a upside we don't have now. Peterman didn't fake that command in Preseason, he looked the part. Not sure how effective a thrower he will be but he can pass like a NFL QB should in the pocket. We need to find out what we have and at the very least if he fails we should be picking high in the NFL draft.

McDermott you will lose your fan base quick, Bills fans have had enough, Tyrod just is not worth the risk. We will stand behind fresh faces till we know they can't play. Bills fans have seen good play before, been awhile for us but Brady is in our division. It becomes painfully obvious every year how far away we are!

Poor jm2009.

Can I ask. What did you think last season when you gave up on TT after week 3?

Same thoughts creeping back in?

Rob Johnson produces those kind of numbers.

Dude, you're being such a hypocritical ass here. You realize that, right?

After all your condescension and criticism over the way I would respond to others in certain manners that escalate, all your "just ignore him the way I ignore Jm" is a bunch of horse manure.

I would rather go with Peterman and Yates. At least they are new and offer the chance of a upside we don't have now. Peterman didn't fake that command in Preseason, he looked the part. Not sure how effective a thrower he will be but he can pass like a NFL QB should in the pocket. We need to find out what we have and at the very least if he fails we should be picking high in the NFL draft.

Problem is we released T. J. Yates after an injury settlement already, so he is most certainly not starting.

EJ had bigger games, come from behind games for us than Tyrod but we knew he couldn't beat good teams and throw consistently. Tyrod has very little upside and the Bills aren't good enough to carry him. Right side of the line is a joke and Glenn is turning out to be a injury risk. So what is the point of going on with Tyrod?

McDermott you will lose your fan base quick, Bills fans have had enough, Tyrod just is not worth the risk. We will stand behind fresh faces till we know they can't play. Bills fans have seen good play before, been awhile for us but Brady is in our division. It becomes painfully obvious every year how far away we are!

This for Peterman!! The longer McD hangs onto Taylor, the longer I question his ability.

Edited by 100DollarBills

Taylor wasn't very good overall, but this loss falls directly on the coaches.

Even still, the Bills were a dropped TD away from winning a game they had no business winning. It was a lot like the Titans game a couple years ago...except without the clutch catch near the end.

Yes. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

There is no reason, it is 100% complete waste of time. TT will not be here next year, and we will be drafting a 1st round QB. Logically it makes sense to give the rookie as many snaps as possible for experience.

So, you want to tell the other 52 guys on the roster you quit on them? Some people miss the big picture and the fact that human beings with feelings and life goals are involved.

Why is everyone being so mean in this thread???

It's football, for God's sake!

Let's just all agree that Tyrod is horrible and get along moving forward!

Well. Just a thought, but people are probably being mean to each other because of hyperbole like your last statement.

I've just been watching and enjoying.

Too bad people can't just talk football 0:)

Edited by transplantbillsfan

So, you want to tell the other 52 guys on the roster you quit on them? Some people miss the big picture and the fact that human beings with feelings and life goals are involved.

It's not that. If I was the other 52 guys on the roster, I'd be more upset we were being lead by a QB that has no future on this team. I'd rather rally behind an unknown guy that could have potential.

It's not that. If I was the other 52 guys on the roster, I'd be more upset we were being lead by a QB that has no future on this team. I'd rather rally behind an unknown guy that could have potential.

Don't question this: it would be seen by vets as quitting and tanking at this point. If we are 1-6, that's different. (What emotional fans think is irrelevant.)

And It'll be worse against an even tougher Broncos D. Did you see what they did to a better offense, Dallas. Bills will be lucky to score any points. I too am done with TT as much as I think he is a great guy. Couldn't throw anything as others have said with anticipation. Carolina was stacking the line and daring them to throw outside... a slant... anything. Sad... the O-line wasn't great, but not horrible against their line... though they couldn't open up any holes against a stacked line. Disappointing because the Bill could have won this game with the way the D played. Guess they needed the D to score too.

And It'll be worse against an even tougher Broncos D. Did you see what they did to a better offense, Dallas. Bills will be lucky to score any points. I too am done with TT as much as I think he is a great guy. Couldn't throw anything as others have said with anticipation. Carolina was stacking the line and daring them to throw outside... a slant... anything. Sad... the O-line wasn't great, but not horrible against their line... though they couldn't open up any holes against a stacked line. Disappointing because the Bill could have won this game with the way the D played. Guess they needed the D to score too.

Looking forward to the after show, this board is going to be fire.

The offense is toast vs Denver D. This is the Denver offense they saw in practice every day. You thought today was bad just wait. I'm glad they didn't score at the end because everyone would be singing Tyrod's praises for leading us to the victory. Holmes interference, Shady facemask no call, Zay drop...we had chances to win for sure. We shouldn't have needed that last drive though. We did nothing the entire game and that's the problem. Tyrod was looking to run every chance he got and was checking down to the RB and underneath routes as much as possible. Is this the Trent Edwards offense where we don't throw it more than 5 yards down field? We need a real QB

Trubisky has a better pedigree than Peterman and showed better than he did in preseason. Savage is complete crap. Different scenarios in CHI and HOU. Tyrod is a decent NFL QB with Peterman being a rookie project.

Haa, a decent QB? How many yards did he have today at the half? Come on man Peterman would have done better this system is set up more for Peterman quick release. Tyrod will be done soon and the COT will have to move on.

The offense is toast vs Denver D. This is the Denver offense they saw in practice every day. You thought today was bad just wait. I'm glad they didn't score at the end because everyone would be singing Tyrod's praises for leading us to the victory. Holmes interference, Shady facemask no call, Zay drop...we had chances to win for sure. We shouldn't have needed that last drive though. We did nothing the entire game and that's the problem. Tyrod was looking to run every chance he got and was checking down to the RB and underneath routes as much as possible. Is this the Trent Edwards offense where we don't throw it more than 5 yards down field? We need a real QB

It was only a close game because Cam wasn't himself since he is still recovering from that surgery.

If this were the BBMB, I'd have a ton of fun with that poster.

Pretty sure that poster is one of the COT group it's why he has been all over Bang

There is no reason, it is 100% complete waste of time. TT will not be here next year, and we will be drafting a 1st round QB. Logically it makes sense to give the rookie as many snaps as possible for experience.

Right on man

In my opinion that poster is saying the other guys on the team will feel like you are giving up on the season with Peterman but I don't see that considering Peterman outplayed Tyrod all preseason. Give Peterman the needed experience for next season, this team is dead in the water with Tyrod as the starter.

The Bills are now 16-15 when TT starts. He gets more respect around the league than from his own fanbase. But we are a laughing stock because of him. nothing else. Go troll elsewhere.

He's not trolling man, he is a upset fan that thought Tyrod was something he is not and that is a good NFL starter. He isn't getting respect here from his own base because his own base sees more of him then others do. Around the league only looks at worthless stats like your group It's why your group is still in denile.

Don't forget the last two seasons the system was set up for Tyrod this new system is not Taylor made it's why he is failing so bad. His own team is trying to make him be a QB exactly what teams want him to try to be since he can't do it.

Edited by xRUSHx