No Mention of St. Doug's Debut in Jax?

H2o

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the Texans are bad, jags not much better... and colts are the colts....

And you don't see that as a wide open door for the jags to win a division?

Winning that division does not a good team make.

You're wrong, i think. Marrone is not likable, but he is a good football coach.

He'd be okay if he wasn't such a headcase.

Pretty much every player on that defense is a first round pick. No surprise there. Their offense is the question mark. Lucky for them they played a team that is even worse off on offense. Wait until they play a team that can put up some points before you anoint St Doug

Pretty much every player on that defense is a first round pick. No surprise there. Their offense is the question mark. Lucky for them they played a team that is even worse off on offense. Wait until they play a team that can put up some points before you anoint St Doug

Agree. Watch how that offense plays when Watson has a few weeks starting under his belt too.

I just feel you cant have a turnover machine like Bortles and expect to win a lot of games. Unless he was serious about not giving him a single pass attempt.

That's the big question... but we haven't had great qbs and if we weren't swept by the pats annually we'd have some respectable seasons. That's the thing with that division. If he can coast through at 5-1 (4-1 from here), well, 5-5 elsewhere gets you 10-6

That A-hole is a good football coach. His team's are prepared and physical. They play to their talent level. He is the best coach that we have had in the drought. He's just an a-hole.

This has been my take on the matter as well. He quit on the team when we were seeing some improvements on key facets of the game and had the most hope for ending the drought. I don't forgive him for that or that it lead to us being subjected to two years of Rex.