GDT: Chiefs at Patriots

Fadingpain

Bills playing for sole possession of division lead on Sun!

:w00t::beer:

ic7447H.gif

:lol::lol:

Kareem Hunt was significantly better than Gillislee tonight and if BB hadn't traded away his whole drsft he could have had him on a rookie deal for 4 years instead of paying Mike and giving up a pick when he already had 4 RBs including one who had 4 TDs in the SB and one who had 18 TDs last year but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yup. :beer:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

After this loss, Brady goes to 51-2 against AFC opponents at home in regular season since 2007.

That's insane.

Pats looked vulnerable though.

Berry hurt really hurts Chiefs.

Pats D was weak. Welker out really changes them. Hogan can't play that position, and neither can Amendola because he won't last. Outside of Brady that's the most important position on their offense. More than Gronk.

After this loss, Brady goes to 51-2 against AFC opponents at home in regular season since 2007.

That's insane.

Pats D was weak. Welker out really changes them. Hogan can't play that position, and neither can Amendola because he won't last. Outside of Brady that's the most important position on their offense. More than Gronk.

Yep, Pats look very vulnerable,especially on both lines. Alex Smith just had a career game against them. I know they've been prematurely written off before, but the Pats were exposed tonight.

The bad news is that KC looks very tough--lots of dangerous offensive weapons (Hill and Hunt are absolutely electric) and they can really get after the passer with Houston back. Berry is a great player, but with that pass rush, they will be fine without him. I'll be shocked if they don't win that division.

That chiers pick not looking too good right now

No, it's not. I'll be happy if it's better than 25. Edited by mannc

That's insane.

Edelman, but you're right. He's a big loss

Edelman, but you're right. He's a big loss

That's what booze can do to you. Yes, Edelman. But I guess the point is the same. Bellichick was prescient enough to groom Edelman to do what Welker did. Then he acquired Amendola to be his failsafe. But Amendola can't take the physical punishment Welker and Edelman could. Hogan surely can't. This could really affect their efficiency in a huge way.

Who might be smarter, and understand defense and what players are worth, if you had to guess, you or Bill Bellichick?

JSP is one of those weathervanes pointing in the wrong direction at all times - his sunny take on letting Gilmore walk makes it far more likely that the decision was a bad one, perhaps even more so than Satan choosing to pay Gilmore so much money.

Last night's result doesn't mean much. The Patriots are often slow starters, they'll adjust and tweak and hit their stride shortly.

And the Chiefs are often fast starters and slow finishers - I'm not ready to anoint them yet. Losing Berry is HUGE, he's the heart and soul of that defense.

My head says Bill, but my heart says me.

Ha. Got to give you that.

Your heart is wrong of course. But ya gotta believe!!

Hogan got deep behind his man twice. Brady missed him both times.

I am not predicting the beginning of the end for Brady.... but he was bad last night.

Hogan was really bad. Seriously. Most of the game.