GDT: Chiefs at Patriots

Fadingpain

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if the Patriots will approach the BIlls with the same gameplan they approached with KC. I doubt it.

I bet when it comes to the Bills, assuming the Bills' pass rush gets back to being good, we will see the Patriots relying on the quick passes - getting the ball out of Brady's hands in 2 seconds after the snap.

When the Bills play them, if Brady holds the ball as long as he did against the Chiefs, the Bills front four will have a field day. They will eat him for lunch.

If they don't find a replacement for Edleman and possibly Amendola by the time we play them late in the season they will probably be playing a different style.

The other encouraging thing is that #39 on he Chiefs couldn't cover in that game the firs three quarters without making a huge penalty. Yet the Pats and Brady still struggled and loss. Maybe our secondary has a chance.

If they don't find a replacement for Edleman and possibly Amendola by the time we play them late in the season they will probably be playing a different style.

The other encouraging thing is that #39 on he Chiefs couldn't cover in that game the firs three quarters without making a huge penalty. Yet the Pats and Brady still struggled and loss. Maybe our secondary has a chance.

A bright side:

If the Patriots passing game struggles significantly the rest of the season - then I suspect Brady will be getting beat up on the field physically for the foreseeable future. Let's see how is 40 year old body holds up over the course of a season of physical brutality. D Linemen should get full stacks of Brady pancakes.

The game is on right now (2:54pm eastern time) on NFL Network.

Currently like 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter...

If anyone wants to enjoy this one more time, or if you missed the finish last night.

Watching the stadium empty in hushed, stunned silence just never gets old.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Fadingpain