GDT: Chiefs at Patriots

Fadingpain

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't expecting this with how stacked their secondary is.

Gilmore's blown coverage apart the secondary has played pretty well. McCourty has been their best player. It is the front 7. No push AT ALL up front and the linebackers look horrible. I never thought David Harris was a good pickup - the Jets let him go because he is done.

Pats look very average tonight. If they look like this all season the AFCE is up for grabs. So nice watching Gilmore get burnt in another uniform.

The real nightmare would be if pats win the division at 9-7 and we finish 8-8. It would literally be the billsiest outcome EVER.

Gilmore's blown coverage apart the secondary has played pretty well. McCourty has been their best player. It is the front 7. No push AT ALL up front and the linebackers look horrible. I never thought David Harris was a good pickup - the Jets let him go because he is done.

Ninko retired, Mclellan IR, Hightower banged up, Harris is toast, Roberts coming off a bad camp, Marsh looks like a guy that should be told to take an Uber back to Seattle.

They have some holes, I expect they will make things work but for this night I'm relishing in it.

Looks like a good day to stream some Sports Hub tomorrow with that D-bag Scott Zolak

Yes!!!!! And stick around for the 2-6 Felger will have the locals crying.

Ninko retired, Mclellan IR, Hightower banged up, Harris is toast, Roberts coming off a bad camp, Marsh looks like a guy that should be told to take an Uber back to Seattle.

They have some holes, I expect they will make things work but for this night I'm relishing in it.

They need help there. Hard to see how that personnel on the front 7 turns it round. Smith had all day to throw.