Michael Bennett suing Las Vegas police department

HappyDays

This is kinda what I mean about the truth being established now with Bennett, before the actual truth comes out. Evidence ultimately showed what happened with Michael Brown, but it didn't keep Ferguson from burning down because no one was willing to wait for the evidence.

Michael Brown was an impetus; don't overlook the Department of Justice report detailing the Ferguson PD. That fuse was lit before Michael Brown.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A sane society would destroy dangerous people who care only about themselves. Criminals get to play king. Everyone else has to clean up the mess. Criminals get to do whatever they want. We have to live in the prison.

The police protect criminals more than society. If the police were not there, criminals would be gone, because they are exhausting, people are already tired of them, and people would kill them.

Not too long ago, great societies that lasted longer than America had laws regarding this very thing. They didn't legalize shooting criminals. They punished you if you didn't shoot and beat criminals enough!

Don't rant just go.

DIzXrUvUMAAdpWF.jpg

A sane society would destroy dangerous people who care only about themselves. Criminals get to play king. Everyone else has to clean up the mess. Criminals get to do whatever they want. We have to live in the prison.

The police protect criminals more than society. If the police were not there, criminals would be gone, because they are exhausting, people are already tired of them, and people would kill them.

Not too long ago, great societies that lasted longer than America had laws regarding this very thing. They didn't legalize shooting criminals. They punished you if you didn't shoot and beat criminals enough!

red rum red rum red rum red rum red rum red rum red rum red rum red rum red rum red rum

red rum red rum red rum red rum red rum red rum red rum red rum red rum red rum red rum

In a thread populated with all manner of people voicing poor opinions, someone had to have the worst one.

Congradulations!

This is a joke right?

A big man who plays a contact sport is whining about being hurt?

He met the description one would clearly understand or believe. He was put to the ground and held at gun point as any possible suspect with a gun would be and he's upset? If the police went up to him nicely would he have complied?

When you're detained it is not the time to plead to be let go or say I did nothing wrong. A case of great example is Adolphus Washington.

How was he profiled? Give me a break and tell this baby to go get a bottle.

If I only had a brain!

Is it just me or is it far too coincidental that's Bennett is one of the few idiots who sits during the anthem?

There are 1000 black guys who play in the NFL. I wonder why he's the only one this happened to (at least recently).

Maybe I'm just too cynical and jaded.

Edited by Bakin

Lots of unamerican pieces of **** in this thread. I served my country so NO govt agent would violate your rights. Cops are violating everyone's rights left and right, black and white. If you defend any of these actions you better be moving to Russia where the state can do with you as they please. This is !@#$ing America, and the govt is killing and harassing its own citizens. Grow the !@#$ up you bunch of idiots!

Edited by Gigs

Lots of unamerican pieces of **** in this thread. I served my country so NO govt agent would violate your rights. Cops are violating everyone's rights left and right, black and white. If you defend any of these actions you better be moving to Russia where the state can do with you as they please. This is !@#$ing America, and the govt is killing and harassing its own citizens. Grow the !@#$ up you bunch of idiots!

I tend to agree with you and fall out of the majority that clearly deny the 1st amendment and what it stands for?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Just curious, what rights were violated? The man wasnt arrested. He was temporarily detained pursuant to an easily articulated reasonable suspicion. Once that suspicion was disspelled, he was released without any charges. This is how the system works.

:huh:

:mellow:

:unsure:

:blink:

hi !@#$

Dare you to make me

Edited by Boyst62

Let's be honest. You didn't serve your country for those reasons.

You did it for a lot of reasons but that wasn't one of them.

America and her government has been killing and harassing its own citizens since, well, forever. This isn't new.

No one defends unjust treatment by cops. The vast majority of them are good guys.

Edited by Bakin

I think was more discrimination against giant human beings than anything Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course! iPhones are just so small and weak.

Why would anybody discriminate against anything being sent from an iPhone using Tapatalk. And what do they have against Tapatalk. They are just trying to make life easier for the iPhone user. Pick on that big guy instead!