One thing I've noticed is Kyle rarely talk now. Could it be

Cherrybone

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are not "blatantly showing" - this is yours and some others opinions but not a fact. Have heard a few Kyle interviews. I hope you are wrong on what you are making up,

Man I was about to snap and go on a rant because this tanking talk is so ridiculous. But I saw you take initiative with your post.

Maybe just maybe these guys know wtf they ate doing. The talent is there. 4 days til kickoff and this talk stops because the product on the field will clearly show you tank enthusiasts that this team can contend now

Such a horrible try at sarcasm. For one Kyle didn't come back for money. He came back for the love of the city of Buffalo, the love of the game, and under the false pretenses that the Bills are trying to win now. Kyle could've easily turned down whatever the Bills offered him as far as money so I highly doubt that money was his motivating factor for coming back. Also the way the season is headed it wouldn't even be worth it for a guy like Kyle. Nice try though.

Kyle loves football.

That's why he's back. Stop cooking up BS. You act like he's 45.

He still plays great ball and loves the game, that's why he's back

Kyle loves football.

That's why he's back. Stop cooking up BS. You act like he's 45.

He still plays great ball and loves the game, that's why he's back

He's back because he got paid.

We list sammy who hardly played anyhow and replaced him with a very solid , usually durable wr. We replaced Darby with a cb that is better in this system. We're back to the 4-3 which should make our defense that much better...I just don't see the the logic behind tanking

I'm starting to wonder if Kyle is regretting coming back for another season. It's clear as day the direction this team is headed in. My only question is why even bother Kyle about coming back? Putting him through a new regime, a lot of new faces, switching back to another scheme, and the rigorous off season training he have to put his body through, all just to get close to the start of the season and basically start a rebuild.

The Bills are blatantly showing that they don't intend to try to win this season. Many times they've even expressed that they're trying to build for the future. Well Kyle is over 30 please tell me where do he fit in the future?

Normally by now Kyle do a few interviews. In fact he's one of the main guys new coaches get acquainted with. Not saying I have any thing to stand on but I'm wondering if Kyle is starting to feel like he was mislead. The entire team just don't seem as though they're that excited for the season. Hope I'm wrong but I just don't like the way things seem. Nothing is upbeat.

Kyle never said he was retiring, just media speculation that became "true"

This thread - particularly the responses - is terrible. I'm starting to think that the mods need to cull the herd with regard to the BBMBers. I'm all for democracy and open forums, and I went in with a semi-positive attitude about the infusion of new posters. But my god, the idiotic snark, the asinine hot takes, and the nastily stupid, non-substantive, half-line smackdowns of OPs thinking out loud have made this site a lot worse.

My basic advice: avoid substanceless snark, have a substantive take, and engage in at least a semi-polite way.

Edited by dave mcbride

I could be wrong, but I don't remember Kyle as ever being particularly vocal ever in pre-season when I don't believe the players are required to be part of media access:

"Beginning no later than the week prior to the opening of the regular season through the playoffs, each club will open its locker room during the normal practice week (based on a Sunday game) on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to all accredited media for player interviews for a minimum of 45 minutes."

I can't imagine Kyle volunteering to field extra questions about whether or not the Bills are tanking, are the coaches/McBean trying to eradicate all the players from the previous regime etc. that would be like volunteering to clean bus station bathrooms or something.

As for 'blatantly showing they don't intend to try to win:, I guess "blatantly showing" must be in the eyes of the beholder. I'll wait and see what goes on the field. IMHO the "blatantly showing they don't want to win" took place when the Bills ran onto the field under Rex, despite all the "winning the off-season" and rah-rah-sis-boom-bah beforehand.

I cant remember a time where players cut did get picked up elsewhere. Obviosly, Ragland and Jones did fit the new systems. Instead of cutting them they traded them for something.

I'm starting to wonder if Kyle is regretting coming back for another season. It's clear as day the direction this team is headed in. My only question is why even bother Kyle about coming back? Putting him through a new regime, a lot of new faces, switching back to another scheme, and the rigorous off season training he have to put his body through, all just to get close to the start of the season and basically start a rebuild.

The Bills are blatantly showing that they don't intend to try to win this season. Many times they've even expressed that they're trying to build for the future. Well Kyle is over 30 please tell me where do he fit in the future?

Normally by now Kyle do a few interviews. In fact he's one of the main guys new coaches get acquainted with. Not saying I have any thing to stand on but I'm wondering if Kyle is starting to feel like he was mislead. The entire team just don't seem as though they're that excited for the season. Hope I'm wrong but I just don't like the way things seem. Nothing is upbeat.

What do you do , just throw anything out there to see if something sticks. I have to say you do a good job at it.