One thing I've noticed is Kyle rarely talk now. Could it be

Cherrybone

I'm starting to wonder if Kyle is regretting coming back for another season. It's clear as day the direction this team is headed in. My only question is why even bother Kyle about coming back? Putting him through a new regime, a lot of new faces, switching back to another scheme, and the rigorous off season training he have to put his body through, all just to get close to the start of the season and basically start a rebuild.

The Bills are blatantly showing that they don't intend to try to win this season. Many times they've even expressed that they're trying to build for the future. Well Kyle is over 30 please tell me where do he fit in the future?

Normally by now Kyle do a few interviews. In fact he's one of the main guys new coaches get acquainted with. Not saying I have any thing to stand on but I'm wondering if Kyle is starting to feel like he was mislead. The entire team just don't seem as though they're that excited for the season. Hope I'm wrong but I just don't like the way things seem. Nothing is upbeat.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are not "blatantly showing" - this is yours and some others opinions but not a fact. Have heard a few Kyle interviews. I hope you are wrong on what you are making up,

Did I ever say that I'm stating facts when it comes to how Kyle feels? When he first explained why he came back he bought into what McDermott said to him which was we're trying to win now. We're going for it all this year. He was also told that this is not a rebuild and Kyle stated he didn't want to be a part of a rebuild. He clearly bought in to what McDermott was preaching.

I don't know how many interviews he's done lately but I really haven't noticed any. As far as blatantly not trying to win, if you don't see that then you're obviously a blind die hard. Good luck this season and I hope for the best also.

What a terrible situation for him. I mean that poor guy has to play another season and collect all those game checks..

Could easily go on IR anytime after/if they're eliminated from the playoffs and nobody would care.

I feel horrible for him. I can't believe they had the nerve to ask him to come to work this year and get paid. Gotta suck to be a millionaire

Kyle doesn't play for the money he has plenty, he plays for the love of competition, for his teammates because if you don't make it bigger than yourself you will only work as hard as YOU feel like( this is you rc2catch) but playing for your teammates means you can't let them down. Lastly playing for this city trying to get this team to the playoffs.

The End

Edited by CardinalScotts

What a terrible situation for him. I mean that poor guy has to play another season and collect all those game checks..

Could easily go on IR anytime after/if they're eliminated from the playoffs and nobody would care.

I feel horrible for him. I can't believe they had the nerve to ask him to come to work this year and get paid. Gotta suck to be a millionaire

Such a horrible try at sarcasm. For one Kyle didn't come back for money. He came back for the love of the city of Buffalo, the love of the game, and under the false pretenses that the Bills are trying to win now. Kyle could've easily turned down whatever the Bills offered him as far as money so I highly doubt that money was his motivating factor for coming back. Also the way the season is headed it wouldn't even be worth it for a guy like Kyle. Nice try though.

:D

Sure sure.. Love of the game and city lol..

Did you just become a fan last year? Kyle clearly isn't that type of player. Never heard of him crying about contract issues, never heard of him complaining about constantly switching schemes, personnel,or anything for that matter. As good as he is he could've been asked for a trade or demanded one. Just look how Dareus is carrying himself. He's clearly showing he don't want to be here. Never heard of Kyle being late. But yeah his motivation is clearly money. Kyle really is a me first player.

Who said he was motivated by money? Or a me first player lol

He's paid to come to work just like everyone else. He could retire if he didn't want to since money isn't important to him right?

Just like Boldin did. If he was upset or felt duped by the coaching staff or whatever he could just hang it up.

I mean you wanna start threads that are 100% speculation and opinion and then debate everyone who doesn't agree more power to you. But I sure don't feel bad for some guy making millions of dollars who doesn't have to if he doesn't want to right?

The Bills are blatantly showing that they don't intend to try to win this season.

This is just plain stupid!!!!

They only let one possibly good player go in Sammy and we all know his health is a crapshoot. I believe they figured they wouldn't resign him so they got something for him while they could. The WR they brought in has been more productive than Sammy to boot...

Kyle has played in a 4-3 so not a big deal.

Who said he was motivated by money? Or a me first player lol

He's paid to come to work just like everyone else. He could retire if he didn't want to since money isn't important to him right?

Just like Boldin did. If he was upset or felt duped by the coaching staff or whatever he could just hang it up.

I mean you wanna start threads that are 100% speculation and opinion and then debate everyone who doesn't agree more power to you. But I sure don't feel bad for some guy making millions of dollars who doesn't have to if he doesn't want to right?

Not debating at all. But I find it quite strange to use Boldin of all people. Yeah Boldin did retire once he felt duped but Boldin is also trying to come back and to the Patriots at that. Kyle isn't that kind of player. More then likely he'll play the season out and then retire.

The Bills are blatantly showing that they don't intend to try to win this season. Many times they've even expressed that they're trying to build for the future. Well Kyle is over 30 please tell me where do he fit in the future?

Link?