One thing I've noticed is Kyle rarely talk now. Could it be

Cherrybone

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to wonder if Kyle is regretting coming back for another season. It's clear as day the direction this team is headed in. My only question is why even bother Kyle about coming back? Putting him through a new regime, a lot of new faces, switching back to another scheme, and the rigorous off season training he have to put his body through, all just to get close to the start of the season and basically start a rebuild.

The Bills are blatantly showing that they don't intend to try to win this season. Many times they've even expressed that they're trying to build for the future. Well Kyle is over 30 please tell me where do he fit in the future?

Normally by now Kyle do a few interviews. In fact he's one of the main guys new coaches get acquainted with. Not saying I have any thing to stand on but I'm wondering if Kyle is starting to feel like he was mislead. The entire team just don't seem as though they're that excited for the season. Hope I'm wrong but I just don't like the way things seem. Nothing is upbeat.

Misled about what, exactly? He's on his second owner, 6th head coach, 5th GM and like his 8th DC... he knows what happens with regime changes. He's not some star crossed rookie...

Maybe he decided to give these guys a chance and continue playing a game for a living.

Kyle doesn't play for the money he has plenty, he plays for the love of competition, for his teammates because if you don't make it bigger than yourself you will only work as hard as YOU feel like( this is you rc2catch) but playing for your teammates means you can't let them down. Lastly playing for this city trying to get this team to the playoffs.

The End

How do you know this? Any of it?

Misled about what, exactly? He's on his second owner, 6th head coach, 5th GM and like his 8th DC... he knows what happens with regime changes. He's not some star crossed rookie...

Maybe he decided to give these guys a chance and continue playing a game for a living.

Well when you look at this team before all of the trades the roster wasn't that bad. Now there's a bunch of receivers who can't seem to get open. Also before all of the movement the run scheme worked just fine and that changed. Add Sammy and Zay with a good te ala Charles Clay, this team looked as if they could sustain drives and keep the defense off the field and allow them to get some rest. I'm sure Kyle didn't anticipate this much movement at all. Regardless of how things looked in the past sometimes you feel you can win with the guys you grow with especially if you're put in the right situation.

If you really have to question that when it comes to Kyle then you can't possibly be a fan. You probably get a kick out of trolling people like a lot of them do.

If you really think that these guys don't play for the money, than you can't possibly be of sound mind.

"Yes - I'm Kyle Williams and I love the fact that I've been on a team that has gone from a senile owner to an arrogant douchebag who thought it would be great to hire Rex Ryan. I'm going to take this paycheck because I LOVE THIS PLACE ... not because it's more than I'd get anywhere else."

Okay. That sounds logical.

If you really think that these guys don't play for the money, than you can't possibly be of sound mind.

"Yes - I'm Kyle Williams and I love the fact that I've been on a team that has gone from a senile owner to an arrogant douchebag who thought it would be great to hire Rex Ryan. I'm going to take this paycheck because I LOVE THIS PLACE ... not because it's more than I'd get anywhere else."

Okay. That sounds logical.

No it don't. This is most likely Kyle's last year. However you don't think Kyle could've gotten more elsewhere? Including going to the playoffs?

No it don't. This is most likely Kyle's last year. However you don't think Kyle could've gotten more elsewhere? Including going to the playoffs?

Money? No. Playoffs? That's not money.

It's a business. He's not going to uproot his family for less money just go to the postseason .. obviously.

Why do you think Jim Kelly is still in Buffalo? For the great local economy and the balmy winters? No. Because if he went anywhere else in the U.S., he'd be worth a fraction.

Money? No. Playoffs? That's not money.

It's a business. He's not going to uproot his family for less money just go to the postseason .. obviously.

Why do you think Jim Kelly is still in Buffalo? For the great local economy and the balmy winters? No. Because if he went anywhere else in the U.S., he'd be worth a fraction.

Kelly has remained in Buffalo b/c he is a revered superstar in WNY, he loves that, and he wouldn't get the same treatment anywhere else.

At least that is my opinion.

Bills stars of the same era without that need to be recognized split a long time ago.

Kelly has remained in Buffalo b/c he is a revered superstar in WNY, he loves that, and he wouldn't get the same treatment anywhere else.

At least that is my opinion.

Bills stars of the same era without that need to be recognized split a long time ago.

Revered superstar = money.

I'm starting to wonder if Kyle is regretting coming back for another season. It's clear as day the direction this team is headed in. My only question is why even bother Kyle about coming back? Putting him through a new regime, a lot of new faces, switching back to another scheme, and the rigorous off season training he have to put his body through, all just to get close to the start of the season and basically start a rebuild.

The Bills are blatantly showing that they don't intend to try to win this season. Many times they've even expressed that they're trying to build for the future. Well Kyle is over 30 please tell me where do he fit in the future?

Normally by now Kyle do a few interviews. In fact he's one of the main guys new coaches get acquainted with. Not saying I have any thing to stand on but I'm wondering if Kyle is starting to feel like he was mislead. The entire team just don't seem as though they're that excited for the season. Hope I'm wrong but I just don't like the way things seem. Nothing is upbeat.

I could be wrong, but I don't remember Kyle as ever being particularly vocal ever in pre-season when I don't believe the players are required to be part of media access:

"Beginning no later than the week prior to the opening of the regular season through the playoffs, each club will open its locker room during the normal practice week (based on a Sunday game) on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to all accredited media for player interviews for a minimum of 45 minutes."

I can't imagine Kyle volunteering to field extra questions about whether or not the Bills are tanking, are the coaches/McBean trying to eradicate all the players from the previous regime etc. that would be like volunteering to clean bus station bathrooms or something.

As for 'blatantly showing they don't intend to try to win:, I guess "blatantly showing" must be in the eyes of the beholder. I'll wait and see what goes on the field. IMHO the "blatantly showing they don't want to win" took place when the Bills ran onto the field under Rex, despite all the "winning the off-season" and rah-rah-sis-boom-bah beforehand.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan