One thing I've noticed is Kyle rarely talk now. Could it be

Cherrybone

This is just plain stupid!!!!

They only let one possibly good player go in Sammy and we all know his health is a crapshoot. I believe they figured they wouldn't resign him so they got something for him while they could. The WR they brought in has been more productive than Sammy to boot...

Kyle has played in a 4-3 so not a big deal.

Yeah now this team is loaded with a bunch of slot receivers that barely get separation which will make things harder on Tyrod being as though he only like to throw the deep ball. Also a good back up running back that spelled McCoy pretty well and a scheme that don't fit our qb/rb. Yeah we're headed for the playoffs.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle doesn't play for the money he has plenty, he plays for the love of competition, for his teammates because if you don't make it bigger than yourself you will only work as hard as YOU feel like( this is you rc2catch) but playing for your teammates means you can't let them down. Lastly playing for this city trying to get this team to the playoffs.

The End

Keep thinking that.. they all play for the money

Yeah, poor Kyle.

Thank goodness he has all of those $100 bills to help dry up his tears.

There are far more other people to feel sorry for, other than Kyle Williams.

So quick to be so offensive that you obviously didn't read what I posted. If you did please show me where I ever said I feel sorry for him? Please show me

I'm starting to wonder if Kyle is regretting coming back for another season. It's clear as day the direction this team is headed in. My only question is why even bother Kyle about coming back? Putting him through a new regime, a lot of new faces, switching back to another scheme, and the rigorous off season training he have to put his body through, all just to get close to the start of the season and basically start a rebuild.

The Bills are blatantly showing that they don't intend to try to win this season. Many times they've even expressed that they're trying to build for the future. Well Kyle is over 30 please tell me where do he fit in the future?

Normally by now Kyle do a few interviews. In fact he's one of the main guys new coaches get acquainted with. Not saying I have any thing to stand on but I'm wondering if Kyle is starting to feel like he was mislead. The entire team just don't seem as though they're that excited for the season. Hope I'm wrong but I just don't like the way things seem. Nothing is upbeat.

This is, without a doubt, the most pussified post I have ever read on a message board. You act like the buffalo bills are the girl scouts, like they were tricked by big bad Mr. McDermott and now they aren't excited to play football and won't do interviews. Can this possibly be a serious post?

I'm starting to wonder if Kyle is regretting coming back for another season. It's clear as day the direction this team is headed in. My only question is why even bother Kyle about coming back? Putting him through a new regime, a lot of new faces, switching back to another scheme, and the rigorous off season training he have to put his body through, all just to get close to the start of the season and basically start a rebuild.

The Bills are blatantly showing that they don't intend to try to win this season. Many times they've even expressed that they're trying to build for the future. Well Kyle is over 30 please tell me where do he fit in the future?

Normally by now Kyle do a few interviews. In fact he's one of the main guys new coaches get acquainted with. Not saying I have any thing to stand on but I'm wondering if Kyle is starting to feel like he was mislead. The entire team just don't seem as though they're that excited for the season. Hope I'm wrong but I just don't like the way things seem. Nothing is upbeat.

this all go away once football start and win games. Can I has football?

Yeah now this team is loaded with a bunch of slot receivers that barely get separation which will make things harder on Tyrod being as though he only like to throw the deep ball. Also a good back up running back that spelled McCoy pretty well and a scheme that don't fit our qb/rb. Yeah we're headed for the playoffs.

Gee I guess I missed them in the playoffs last year. Over a 16 game season they will have a better WR group than last year.

This is, without a doubt, the most pussified post I have ever read on a message board. You act like the buffalo bills are the girl scouts, like they were tricked by big bad Mr. McDermott and now they aren't excited to play football and won't do interviews. Can this possibly be a serious post?

Yeah it is. You know you didn't have to respond right? Just a thought

Kyle loves the game. He loves the Bills. He's an adopted son of Buffalo. He believes in his own ability and the abilities of his teammates. He can still play at a high level. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a year or two extension to lessen cap impact. He is the type of player that McDermott will want around as long as he is willing to play.

Just a reminder of the WRs last year. You really think it was better then?

Percy Harvin

Justin Hunter

Dezmin Lewis

Walter Powell

Greg Salas

Brandon Tate

Sammy Watkins

Robert Woods

First, if I had to guess, I'd guess that Kyle IS disappointed. He wants to win, and the day Sammy left town, the chances of winning dropped significantly.

But Kyle is a quality guy, and when he commits, he commits. He may be disappointed, but he's going to go out playing his best. He wouldn't, couldn't do it any other way.

And I think there's something else going on that Kyle likes very much, and that is that he can see the team being populated with guys like him - gritty, hard working, committed to the team and the system. He see's a guy like Tolbert come into the locker room, who by all reports is a guy like Kyle - a guy commited to doing his job. And the reports are that that kind of commitment is common denominator of the guys who have joined the team - and also the common denominator of the guys who left, like Darby and Watkins.

Let's wait and see what happens.

Finally, Kyle's done interviews almost every week. He hasn't been silent.