Week 1: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jests 6-3. Despite only having 2 completed passes, the Jests still win on a Bills miscue on the 16th punt of the game late in the game that gives them the ball inside the Bills ten. Deja vue all over again.

I'd take the points, this has the makings of a 9-6 classic.

Yes, this is correct. This is really a pickem kind of game, with incompetence on both sides of the field. Haven't seen anything that leads me to favor the Bills over Jets in terms of objective data. So, taking 9 points is a no brainer. (Wish I was in Vegas)

Yes, this is correct. This is really a pickem kind of game, with incompetence on both sides of the field. Haven't seen anything that leads me to favor the Bills over Jets in terms of objective data. So, taking 9 points is a no brainer. (Wish I was in Vegas)

You don't have to be in Vegas, there are plenty of places you can google up and you'll find companies to place your bets either online or over the phone. Go ahead and do it, nothing is stopping you.

You are wishy washy at best as a poster. Im not surprised you are throwing in your towel.

I think others would disagree

obviously not secret anymore....and that is just sad

Sorry but it's time to finish this. If we have to sacrifice 1 season where we weren't going to win anyhow then so be it. We finally have a gm that's not afraid to make the tough moves. Did you see Rosen last night? It's time to get a QB that will win us a super bowl. Enough of this mediocrity.