Week 1: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they can cut an injured player. JUST LIKE I SAID. And just like they did a

Couple times already. Thanks

In the concussion protocol this may not be the case. I have been unable to locate the details on player status for concussion protocol but with physical injuries the medical staff can make a determination and a settlement can be reached. While in the protocol the determination of clearing or not clearing the protocol has not yet been made. With the latter has been determined then an injury settlement can be reached. When the protocol assessment has been made, then we will find what the Bills want to do with him. The Bills may have a player they cannot cut right now due to concussion protocol.

In the concussion protocol this may not be the case. I have been unable to locate the details on player status for concussion protocol but with physical injuries the medical staff can make a determination and a settlement can be reached. While in the protocol the determination of clearing or not clearing the protocol has not yet been made. With the latter has been determined then an injury settlement can be reached. When the protocol assessment has been made, then we will find what the Bills want to do with him. The Bills may have a player they cannot cut right now due to concussion protocol.

Butler in concussion protocol cut on Saturday. So yes they absolutely can be cut

@SalSports

McDermott: Tyrod Taylor's status "up in the air" for Sunday's opener http://www.wgr550.com/articles/mcdermott-tyrod-taylors-status-air-sundays-opener

via @AddThis

@greggabe

Replying to @SalSports @addthis

Peterman will be the starter and hold on to the job

I'm not sure I agree with Gabriel, but he certainly is going out on a limb.

@SalSports

McDermott: Tyrod Taylor's status "up in the air" for Sunday's opener http://www.wgr550.com/articles/mcdermott-tyrod-taylors-status-air-sundays-opener

via @AddThis

@greggabe

Replying to @SalSports @addthis

Peterman will be the starter and hold on to the job

Agree with the way this offseason has been the Bills 2017 season should be named.

"Nathan Peterman Evaluation Season"

Take your own advice about short term Gains McDermott

Edited by MAJBobby

Butler in concussion protocol cut on Saturday. So yes they absolutely can be cut

Butler suffered the concussion the first week in August. Your theory is they could have cut him at any time but the Bills did not. Perhaps an injury settlement was reached on Sep 2 after he did not clear the concussion protocol just prior to that day. Butler was held out of the Aug 31 game.

Butler suffered the concussion the first week in August. Your theory is they could have cut him at any time but the Bills did not. Perhaps an injury settlement was reached on Sep 2 after he did not clear the concussion protocol just prior to that day. Butler was held out of the Aug 31 game.

And was cut with a concussion. Hmmm so my Theory is absolutely correct. You can cut a player at anytime

Taylor's status up in the air for Sunday

taylor-9-4-story.jpg

Tyrod Taylor is still in the concussion protocol leaving his status for Sunday's game up in the air for now.

@JaySkurski

Both Sean McDermott and Leslie Frazier have brought up Greg Mabin when talking about the competition at right CB. #Bills

Leslie Frazier says he had "good conversation" with Marcell Dareus after the defensive tackle was sent home from Baltimore. #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

Frazier: Gaines not a lock to start at RCB. "He's done a nice job, but we'll see how the week goes." #Bills

Frazier: Matt Milano is team's 4th LB so would be first off the bench. #Bills

Agree with the way this offseason has been the Bills 2017 season should be named.

"Nathan Peterman Evaluation Season"

Take your own advice about short term Gains McDermott

Agree with everything you just said...there is no way in hell the Bills are sticking with Taylor for $18 million next season, especially the way Beane likes to crunch numbers...the writing is on the wall...therefore Tyrod has nothing to do with our future so he should start Peterman.