Week 1: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roster Turnover and McDermott's Process.

I think this explains the motivation for much of what we're seeing this year, especially in the past week: McDermott wants a roster that epitomizes his focus on effort and team. This will set the tone for next year when they bring on a slew of rookies. That doesn't mean they're tanking, rather he wants the team to have a particular mindset, which he believes is conducive to winning.

Roster Turnover and McDermott's Process.

I think this explains the motivation for much of what we're seeing this year, especially in the past week: McDermott wants a roster that epitomizes his focus on effort and team. This will set the tone for next year when they bring on a slew of rookies. That doesn't mean they're tanking, rather he wants the team to have a particular mindset, which he believes is conducive to winning.

That's all good with me . I'll be patient during this process.

The problem I have is with Castillo . Taylor was always durable till the OL was screwed up. Dawkins should have played while Glenn was out, Miller at RG and Mills RT. I especially don't want to see a good prospect Peterman injured.

Watching McCoy run 6 carries for 7 yds against Ravens , come on man. I would have fired Castillo already.

That's all good with me . I'll be patient during this process.

The problem I have is with Castillo . Taylor was always durable till the OL was screwed up. Dawkins should have played while Glenn was out, Miller at RG and Mills RT. I especially don't want to see a good prospect Peterman injured.

Watching McCoy run 6 carries for 7 yds against Ravens , come on man. I would have fired Castillo already.

It's a valid concen imo. He's a lousy OL coach. That doesn't change when he moves to a new city.

The jets may not win a lot of games this year, but their defense is going to be good. The Bills will have a hell of a time scoring.

yes, they will be a tough test for the Bills' O, since it's our strength (running game) against their strength (run D). The teams that will beat the Jets handily, are the ones with good passing attacks. I think Clay will be key in this game.

yes, they will be a tough test for the Bills' O, since it's our strength (running game) against their strength (run D). The teams that will beat the Jets handily, are the ones with good passing attacks. I think Clay will be key in this game.

I'm already on record that if his knee holds up, Clay is going to have a monster year.