Week 1: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the betterment of the franchise going forward, its better if the Jets win both of the matchups against us to keep NY from getting the Top pick and the Bills get a higher pick in 2018 as well.

Good thinking! Get on the phone right now and convey the message to McBeane down at OBD. Hurry!!!

yes, they will be a tough test for the Bills' O, since it's our strength (running game) against their strength (run D). The teams that will beat the Jets handily, are the ones with good passing attacks. I think Clay will be key in this game.

I am playing Clay and Bills D in FFL this week. I have Gronk and Ravens D but picked up the former two just for the opener. And I took Bills in TBD Survivor. Yeah, all of these are kinda crazy but I am stoked for the opener. It happens every year that my fanaticism overwhelms my analytical processes at season's start. I will be at the opener...can't wait.

I'm already on record that if his knee holds up, Clay is going to have a monster year.

With so few WRs, the TEs will have to if the Bills are going to have any success. I think they are also key to Dennison's O. Thomas could be interesting as he gets more experience over the season. He's kind of a hybrid TE/WR.

I am playing Clay and Bills D in FFL this week. I have Gronk and Ravens D but picked up the former two just for the opener. And I took Bills in TBD Survivor. Yeah, all of these are kinda crazy but I am stoked for the opener. It happens every year that my fanaticism overwhelms my analytical processes at season's start. I will be at the opener...can't wait.

Almost any D against the Jets O is a good choice. Enjoy the opener!

9 points!

And......how bad must the Jets be to be under dogs by 9. 9 points is a big number in the NFL.

I dont think we're a complete mess but am not expecting much more than 6-7 wins this year either. (hope I'm way off to the too low side !)

For the betterment of the franchise going forward, its better if the Jets win both of the matchups against us to keep NY from getting the Top pick and the Bills get a higher pick in 2018 as well.

This is a unique and fascinating perspective, the idea that losing might actually be good for the franchise. I believe it's worth its own thread.

Bills Roundtable: Bold predictions for the 2017 NFL season

0903-ty-roster-breakdown.jpg

As the NFL season begins this week, John Murphy and Chris Brown take this opportunity to make some predictions on the 2017 Bills season.

@RichCimini

Rex weighs in on his 2 former teams, Hackenberg, tanking + a surprising prediction. #Jets #Bills

https://t.co/YAI7aNvW7H

@MMehtaNYDN

Free-agent WR Jeremy Kerley at the Jets facility today for a visit, per team source: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/jeremy-kerley-free-agent-wr-jets-facility-visit-source-article-1.3470607