Week 1: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and the ready made excuse is there for all those that need something to excuse his bad play (if there is some)

"well he missed some time with concussion so slow start is expected"

This is exactly what they will say. Also, don't forget that he hasn't had much work with his receivers, the Oline, any possible injuries to any offensive player, etc...

This is my concern too. The Jets still have a great D line and a smart coordinator who specializes in double A-gap blitzes up the middle. Tyrod is a slow processor running a new offense without any weapons, and is recovering from a concussion. I doubt he finishes the game.

So losing Sheldon Richardson doesn't affect their pass rush at all?

This is my concern too. The Jets still have a great D line and a smart coordinator who specializes in double A-gap blitzes up the middle. Tyrod is a slow processor running a new offense without any weapons, and is recovering from a concussion. I doubt he finishes the game.

Tyrod still has a 2-1 record as the starting QB vs. Bowles' NYJ D. Finished all three games.

Different schemes?

Same OL.

Thanks again for pointing this out, bandit. I've grown weary of trying to ease the minds of those that keep telling me that our OLmen aren't fit for zone blocking schemes. We are, in fact, very well suited for it and have been since Gailey, actually.

Why didn't it happen in the previous three games he faced the NYJ?

To be fair, he did get hurried a lot in the games I remember.

I'm just hoping that with Glenn back on the left, and Dawkins on the right, and some decent TE blocking we can do some well designed rollouts that make that front 7 bite.

I'm just hoping that with Glenn back on the left, and Dawkins on the right, and some decent TE blocking we can do some well designed rollouts that make that front 7 bite.

no issue with that, but I was referring to him finishing the previous games he started against them.

Mills on the right. Right?

Hoping to see Dawkins there soon.

@ChrisBrownBills

McCoy: Good to have Tyrod back. He's our leader. He's a threat running or passing. Happy he's back. #Bills

McCoy: on his workload - whatever it takes to win. #Bills

McCoy: the way we prepare & the way I prepare, I want to win now. #Bills

McCoy: Having Glenn back will be great. At same time Dawkins has stepped up and shown some talent. #Bills

@JaySkurski

LeSean McCoy on the possibility of playing every snap: "I'm with that. .... I'm up for a challenge, but I am human." #Bills

McCoy says he's going to text Rex Ryan and "ask him to check the game out, see how I do." #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

Taylor: it was something you don't want to go through - there are a lot of steps but been feeling well for a while. #Bills

@Nick_Wojton

#Bills QB Tyrod Taylor: Understands concussion protocol. Have to do everything right.

Tyrod: Was in-house watching film during protocol #Bills

@JonScottTV

Tyrod Taylor says he's needed to prove himself since entering NFL as 6th round draft pick. This year no different. #Bills

@buffalobills

Tyrod: "I feel great...It's a game week. Offensively we had a great practice today. We have to take care of business on Sunday." #GoBillsNFL_2017_BUFBills_v2.png

@JonScottTV

Tyrod Taylor says offense is eager to prove people wrong (and smirked). #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

Taylor when asked for a field stretcher on team points to Zay Jones first. Ran 4.45 40 time at combine. Also said Holmes can run. #Bills

Taylor said he's had just one other documented concussion in his career. Happened in 2013. #Bills

Taylor: on being named captain - I had a smile on my face. Means a lot to me. #Bills

@thadbrown7

Tyrod says he's moved past anger from getting benched last year for week 17