Week 1: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

Thanks guys!

I must be a true Bills fan b/c I should be worried about safety, but I'm on pins and needles about whether or not I'm going to be able to see the game !

The hurricane is secondary!

:lol:

true Fan.

Be smart Friend, we will worry about you even if you do not. ^_^

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White: "It's a Big Deal" (2:16)

CB Tre'Davious White talks about playing in his first regular season this Sunday, facing some of his fellow LSU alumni and more.

Watch: Tyrod Taylor to Start, Captains Named (1:53)

Bills' Insider Chris Brown reports on Quarterback Tyrod Taylor return to the starting lineup for Sunday's game against the NY Jets and Head Coach Sean McDermott named team captains for the upcoming year.

Josh McCown: Nothing Like Opening Day (7:04)

Veteran QB Speaks with Reporter Following Wednesday Practice of Buffalo Week.

Muhammad Wilkerson: Time to Get After It (2:39)
Jets DL Speaks with Reporters After Wednesday Practice of Buffalo Week.

FIRST SUNDAY: TRE'DAVIOUS WHITE (1:28)

Bills CB Tre'Davious White explains what the Bills first game of the season means to him and what the opportunity to play in the NFL has been like for him and his family.

BILLS VS. JETS: THROUGH THE YEARS

temp1969--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=9

Check out photos of memorable Bills versus Jets games through the years.

Bills jersey number updates

With some recent signings and some releases there have been a handful of jersey number changes. Here are the new license plates for some Bills players.

CB Greg Mabin – 31
LB Deon Lacey – 44
DL Cedric Thornton – 91
DL Eddie Yarbrough – 54
QB Joe Webb – 14
RB Taiwan Jones – 26
WR Kaelin Clay – 13
TE Khari Lee – 88

@WGR550

K. Williams - I'm feeling good, can't complain much about anything. Just ready to go #Bills

K. Williams - retiring was never a big, agonizing decision. I've always wanted to play. Coach McDermott wanted me to be here and I was ready

K. Williams - hopefully we can communicate better, limit mental mistakes. If we can do that, it'll make us a better defense this year #Bills

K. Williams - we have some good players up front, but we're going to succeed because of the 11 guys out there, not just 1 guy #Bills

K. Williams - Everything you wanted to see from Shaq Lawson this preseason we have seen. I expect him to have a good year #Bills

K. Williams - I've been around long enough where nothing surprises me in the NFL. It's out of my control, have to focus on what I'm doing

K. Williams - if there are things we're thinking as a team, we can voice our opinions to Sean and he's willing to listen and adapt #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

LeSean McCoy not at practice right now due to stomach bug. #Bills

The #Bills are moving practice inside because of lightning in the area.

@JoeBuscaglia

DL Jerel Worthy (concussion) and LB Tanner Vallejo (knee) are both not practicing. #Bills

@SalSports

Marcell Dareus is stretching and doing individual. Was listed as limited yesterday (hip). We will get today's status after practice.