Week 1: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SalSports

Bills HC Sean McDermott is scheduled to speak to the media at 9:30AM. Usual Wednesday press conference. We will carry it live on @WGR550

Live Video Link to McDermott's Presser: http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/BILLS-LIVE-Sean-McDermotts-press-conference/7aa3c830-6e6c-41eb-8fb1-d363a3ae6cfb

@MatthewFairburn

Tanner Vallejo and Jerel Worthy will not practice today.

@ChrisBrownBills

McDermott: Taylor has been cleared and he will start on Sunday. #Bills

Best news I've heard all week.

:lol: Here we go!

@ByJerrySullivan

McDermott said he hasn't had any individual conversations with veterans about whether the team is all-in to win this year. Not convincing.

He hasn't coach his first game and already McDermott's coach speak is becoming tiresome.

Your posts are becoming tiresome. Let the season play out.

TOP 7 STORYLINES FOR THE BILLS-JETS ON KICKOFF WEEKEND

0906-taylor2-storylines.jpg

John Murphy previews the top storylines as the Bills prepare for their home opener against their division rival the NY Jets this Sunday.

WEEK 1 PREVIEW: JETS AT BILLS (1:43)

Jets roll into Buffalo to kick off the season, so time to get prepped! We've got the biggest mismatch in the game, the player who represents the Super Unknown, and we give you the team that should come out on top.

If McGown starts, I will be concerned we can win the game. It will depend on what point TT gets replaced by Peterman. If we loose this game, then we might as well as loose all of the. This team is making some really dumb moves IMO.

Go Bills - Prove the world wrong.

If McGown starts, I will be concerned we can win the game. It will depend on what point TT gets replaced by Peterman. If we loose this game, then we might as well as loose all of the. This team is making some really dumb moves IMO.

Who dat? Yes....Stay loose my friend.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Well, they are rolling with Josh. You really think Taylor is going to get yanked in the Jets game?

What no bashing TT here.

Just pointing out the ready made excuse for those that like to excuse bad play from certain players

What will be your excuse if he plays well? It's only the Jets? :lol:

:lol: Here we go!

@ByJerrySullivan

McDermott said he hasn't had any individual conversations with veterans about whether the team is all-in to win this year. Not convincing.

He hasn't coach his first game and already McDermott's coach speak is becoming tiresome.

And what was the reaction to Rex promising wins and playoffs? #AlwaysBitching.

@viccarucci

#Bills coach Sean McDermott's expectation for @TyrodTaylor? "Do your job." At the NEW [bN]blitz: http://buffalonews.com/2017/09/06/mcdermotts-expectation-taylor-job-one-eleventh/

@leoroth

Bills McDermott rips page from Belichick on message to players: "We use that term, ‘1/11th’ and it’s a way of saying, 'Do your job.''

COFFEE WITH THE COACH PRESENTED BY TIM HORTONS (3:24)

Chris Brown talks to Head Coach Sean McDermott about the final 53 man roster, Quarterback Tyrod Taylor, and new matchups against the NY Jets.

QUICK HITS: TAYLOR CLEARED, WILL START SUNDAY

tyrod-9-6.jpg

The news was anticipated, but the Bills confirmed Wednesday morning that Tyrod Taylor has been cleared from the concussion protocol and will start against the Jets in the season opener.

If TT doesn't get rid of the ball quick, it's not a matter of the coach "yanking" him, it's a matter of the Jet's D putting him on the sideline.

Just calling it the way I see it.

Go Bills !!!!!

Why didn't it happen in the previous three games he faced the NYJ?

If TT doesn't get rid of the ball quick, it's not a matter of the coach "yanking" him, it's a matter of the Jet's D putting him on the sideline.

Just calling it the way I see it.

Go Bills !!!!!

This is my concern too. The Jets still have a great D line and a smart coordinator who specializes in double A-gap blitzes up the middle. Tyrod is a slow processor running a new offense without any weapons, and is recovering from a concussion. I doubt he finishes the game.