Which team will you be rooting for

North Buffalo

Classic case of the Silent majority vs the Vocal minority.

Real Bills fans are loyal.

Loyalty means support, but it doesn't mean unquestioning support. We'll be there when this team finishes 3-13, but we're going to have some serious questions and concerns.

And loyalty to the franchise doesn't mean loyalty to the players or the GM or the coach.

I will watch both the Bills and Panthers. Bills live and Panthers recorded.

I got the Sunday Ticket for free but probably would have gotten it anyways.

If the season goes south almost immediately for the Bills I will record the games and watch the Panthers live.

I hope KC craps the bed BIG TIME!!!

So obviously the Bills gonna stink, The offense has been made a lot worse under McBean. So which team you gonna root for.... For me, I'm intrigued by Tennessee and the Raiders... havent decided yet... but it aint gonna be the Bills.

Fair weather fans :(

Just shoot for the top and take the Patsies

Little known fact: Rooting for the Bills knocks off years from your time in purgatory. (Catholics will get this)

I hope thats true ;)

I am due for a long stay.....too bad for Heaven......too good for Hell ;)

Obviously the Bills! But I will also cheer for the Cards and the Rams. I lived in PHX and grew to like the Cards and I live in SoCal now, so I'll go for the Rams. My wife is from Chicago, so the Bears, too.

Edited by leonbus23

I have been with the Bills since 1969 so screw you... Will always love them... just can't watch this mess on offense. Don't understand and was concerned the Carolina boys had no O clue. Now my fears confirmed. So again while the tank is on who will you ok lets say follow.

You have been watching football since 1969 and haven't realized teams NEVER run in PS what they do in regular season? Especially with a new coordinator and offense?

I thought this was your first PS until you mentioned the 1969 part.

I'll be rooting for the Bills.

Go BILLS !!!

You have been watching football since 1969 and haven't realized teams NEVER run in PS what they do in regular season? Especially with a new coordinator and offense?

Go BILLS !!!

Go BILLS !!!

Ill root for them and hope for the best, but after watching the Sabres tank ill pass on this one as far as entertainment goes. The choices McBeane has made are befuddling on O and cant watch another O challenged team because a D coordinator does have a clue...

I have been with the Bills since 1969 so screw you... Will always love them... just can't watch this mess on offense. Don't understand and was concerned the Carolina boys had no O clue. Now my fears confirmed. So again while the tank is on who will you ok lets say follow.

Exactly this. I've been a Bills fan since 1963 but this team appears to be built to be a clone of the play-not-to-lose-by-too-much teams of 2008-2009 fielded by Dick Jauron. I gave up my seasons after the 2008 season when Jauron was rehired.

I don't think that this Bills team can be as epically bad as the Bills teams of the most of the 1970s and 1980s only because in the salary cap era, talent is more spread out, although Beane and McDermott have done their best to dilute much of what the Bills had. I'm not going to waste my time this fall watching this latest version of the Bills flounder around on field, out-coached and out-classed talent-wise. My guess is that what we saw from the first team in the third preseason game is simply a foreshadowing of what the regular season will look like. Teams that don't play well in preseason seldom play better in the regular season.

I got NFL Sunday ticket so that I can specifically follow Seattle and any other team that's in an interesting game ... as well as follow the Rams to see how Sammy does. I wouldn't be surprised if he scores more TDs himself this season than the Bills score passing TDs.

Ill be rootin for the Bills, Giants, Jets tank, and also gonna watch the Texans season waiting for Watson to get his start, and see how the Broncos bounce back. Probobly the Bears too when they start playing Trubisky. Gonna be a fun season in the NFL.

The Browns already have my QB. Sundays are going to be fun.

You're a Kizer mizer dog pound member? Gonna be fun to watch them this year with the rook. Doin a lot better than projected.

Jump the gun a little OP? Maybe this team wont be good, but it is week 1. You never know what a team is going to do in a given season. There are always one or two teams that shock everyone. Rooting for a tank is dumb because a QB is never a guarantee even at #1. Doing it at week 1 is even worse.

I will pull for this team and hope for playoffs as long as there is statistically a chance.

So obviously the Bills gonna stink, The offense has been made a lot worse under McBean. So which team you gonna root for.... For me, I'm intrigued by Tennessee and the Raiders... havent decided yet... but it aint gonna be the Bills.

The Bills, duh. Why are you here?

Its the Bills or bust. I have 0 interest in sports when buffalo team is not represented

This!