is jonathan williams next? - update: now cut

ronnieroscoe

Yep I have.

You cannot have an opinion and post said opinion on this site, but then again I knew that from my TT postings, I should just start being a mindless poster and posting verified Tweets

That would be a no. You can be a good poster but you should try giving your immediate reactions 24 hours of breathing space. So you don't come away looking so clueless after pages of rants about a depth RB that nobody wants.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kareem Hunt >>> Jon Williams

Kareem Hunt seems lined up as the starter now. Real question is Jon Williams relative to Charcandrick West and C.J. Spiller.

Yep I have.

You cannot have an opinion and post said opinion on this site, but then again I knew that from my TT postings, I should just start being a mindless poster and posting verified Tweets

Oh for toast's sake. I live in the land of opinions and post them whenever.

That would be a no. You can be a good poster but you should try giving your immediate reactions 24 hours of breathing space. So you don't come away looking so clueless after pages of rants about a depth RB that nobody wants.

Awesome, don't worry, no more opinions going to turn the Board into Twitter like others do

deep breaths, fresh air, perspective also advised Edited by YoloinOhio

You're right, he was the clear number two, they got rid of him to sabotage the team out of spite of Whaley. Amirite?

I don't see how cutting him helps us. Just my opinion. I could be wrong.

I am all for making the team better. But you have to get better players along with cutting/trading all of your young talent.

I don't see how cutting him helps us. Just my opinion. I could be wrong.

I am all for making the team better. But you have to get better players along with cutting/trading all of your young talent.

This cutting/trading all your young talent just needs to stop. Because they haven't.

This cutting/trading all your young talent just needs to stop. Because they haven't.

It's complete nonsense. Hyperbolic nonsense generated by a segment of the fanbase that is still throwing a tantrum over the Watkins trade. Williams is such a "talent" that 31 other teams are debating if he is worth a slot on their practice squad right now. We're going to pretend that when Shady goes down this guy's 3.5 YPC would save the season? The Detroit 3rd-string defense isn't on the schedule.

This thread should be stickied for posterity, it might be the pinnacle of irrational behavior on TSW.

Wow!!!

@RapSheet

Wow. Usually those guys get $62,000 or something don't they?

The #Broncos are signing former #Bills RB Jonathan Williams to their practice squad, source said. He gets a whopping $510,000 salary.

That's a helluva lot for a guy nobody wanted. Which tells you there was competition for his services.