is jonathan williams next? - update: now cut

ronnieroscoe

53 pages on a running back with less than 100 CAREER yards and one career TD.

I wonder if Pats* fans even know who their 3rd string running back is.

I know! He signed a $6.4 million contract this past offseason.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today 9-6, Asked about LeSean McCoy's workload, coach Sean McDermott said the offense will feed McCoy "whatever it takes to win."

"If he has to play every snap, and he feels good, that's what we'll do," McDermott continued.

So we have aged vets backing up our star how has a history of nagging injuries...So lets just cut our 2nd year player who looked good in preseason! LMFAO

True, the Broncos first four running backs could get hurt, which could result in Jonathan Williams actually starting a game or two in December. Then you can resume your crying. Oh wait, you never stopped.

What do you call your schtick around here lately?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD....LEAVE MCBEANE ALONE!!!

Edited by Jauronimo

Today 9-6, Asked about LeSean McCoy's workload, coach Sean McDermott said the offense will feed McCoy "whatever it takes to win."

"If he has to play every snap, and he feels good, that's what we'll do," McDermott continued.

So we have aged vets backing up our star how has a history of nagging injuries...So lets just cut our 2nd year player who looked good in preseason! LMFAO

Seemed like a shortsighted decision when it was announced. Even more so with that kind of workload for Shady.

Seemed like a shortsighted decision when it was announced. Even more so with that kind of workload for Shady.

Unless you figure "we are paying this dude $9M, we are getting our money worth"..cause no matter what, we have a whole new crew of backs in here next year.

If he gets hurt, we got no chance anyway, so tank gets accomplished.

Unless you figure "we are paying this dude $9M, we are getting our money worth"..cause no matter what, we have a whole new crew of backs in here next year.

If he gets hurt, we got no chance anyway, so tank gets accomplished.

Tank isn't the point at all.

@mikerodak

LeSean McCoy offensive snap counts: 2016: 61% 2015: 56% 2014: 66% 2013: 79% 2012: 62%

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

McCoy has missed 5 games in the last 2 seasons and should arguably have missed more

McCoy is also 29

I'm not all "oh woe is me, we dumped Jon Williams" because I don't know how good he is, but if we're dumping young, cheap players who are talented enough to start for other teams, it's a problem.

Every team needs backups, depth, and rising talent.

He is starting on PRACTICE SQUAD.

53 pages on a running back with less than 100 CAREER yards and one career TD.

I wonder if Pats* fans even know who their 3rd string running back is.

You should know being one. Thank you for adding to thread and making it longer,

I'm not sure why they would do this since backup running backs are a dime a dozen.

Thinking about their future roster and KNOWING one of those RB's will go down this year too......so he will almost certainly end up on the active roster anyway.

The Bills will have RB injuries as well........and with their RB room all hovering around 30 now they will absolutely be shopping for RB's next winter........THAT is why it was a shaky decision.

Both the Broncos and Bills are going to have to run the ball a lot.........that being the case.......no shame in carry 6 RB's when only keeping 5 receivers.