is jonathan williams next? - update: now cut

ronnieroscoe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Williams looked terrible last season. I have complained about a lot of stuff, but I simply can't get upset about this.

he was coming off an injury and did not get reps. It was covered after the season i think.

But you are right, shouldn't get upset about Jwilliams being gone. Don't have to like it though :pirate:

Williams looked terrible last season. I have complained about a lot of stuff, but I simply can't get upset about this.

Gillislee looked terrible for 3 years...

Williams had a VERY BAD foot injury and he was still rehabbing it and getting it stronger. He looked phenomenal coming into year 2

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 1m1 minute ago

Unexpected move: The #Bills just cut RB Jonathan Williams, source said. Productive player, was slated to be their No. 2 RB at one point.

Now they are just doing things in spite to clear the roster of anything Whaley related...this is going too far.

I agree he did. But I thought he was much improved in pre-season and is cheap.

Right. Remember , he was coming off an injury and fell in the draft. Had the possibility to be a steal. There is just so little potential on the team to root/ hope for anymore. The recent high to mid picks are largely gone. How many fringe players are actually going to outperform and turn into something for the team? It seems that will be what we have to bank on. It's a low percentage I'm sure.

Ducasse is so bad I'd rather have 10 men on the field. I actually think we'll do better if we gave Eric Wood and Dawkins more responsibility rather than have them depend on Vladdy to do his job...

it is baffling to many of us.

Hard to get behind the team with such an eye sore protecting our QB or opening some holes for Taiwanjones

It's so obvious what is going on. I just don't understand why Taylor, McCoy and K. Williams are still on the team? And why not try to trade Hughes? None of these players will be around in the next year or two.

K Williams, McCoy, and Taylor ( should not have been signed) should be out. Hughes still has time left so I'd keep him.