• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sal Capaccio Verified account @SalSports 8m8 minutes ago

More

I don't think Tolbert will be No. 2 RB. I think it's Banyard. That's why they gave him 14 carries Thur night, to get a good look at him

So they gave a guy who they thought might be the backup running back 14 carries in the last preseason game? What if he got hurt?

I wasn't a fan of J. Will last year because Gillislee was my guy after Shady but he showed promise this year...

Pretty upsetting honestly... But through all the madness and i joked about it a few pages back but, i actually like Banyard... I also like Taiwan Jones...

Not saying J. Will wasn't a loss, but I think we'll be ok when Shady steps off the field to catch a breather...

I just wish we would of got something for J. Will instead of flat out releasing him. I think he showcased enough talent to muster a player for player trade...

This is bullsht!! All u McBeane ball washers pleae explain to me what cutting the best back up RB on the roster that's on a 5th round pick rookie deal does good for this team? These moves are starting to make no sense now. If they cut Miller and start Dukaka then we kno these are "our guys are better than their guys" playing favorite type moves and thats gonna destroy this team. Better hope they know how to draft bc this rookie GM is losing the fanbase fast.

Exactly,

This move also is completely contrary to what I understood was their philosophy . . . oops, I mean process.

Exactly,

This move also is completely contrary to what I understood was their philosophy . . . oops, I mean process.

These greenhorns are FOS. McDermott and his "earn the right to make the team" talk is hogwash. You cannot tell me that the players don't see through this BS.

The only sane reason behind this would be a failed drug test and suspension coming down the pike. Or a major legal situation.

Or they have successfully claimed someone (or two) on waivers that are an upgrade.

Otherwise this is just ridiculous.

Edited by dezertbill