is jonathan williams next? - update: now cut

ronnieroscoe

So what happens now when McCoy gets tweaked for a few games this season?

Banyard's backed up by whom? T. Jones? Hate this move. Hate it big time. Banyard and Will could have been a good one two punch.

Now McCoy has to stay healthy. Hard to put your eggs in that basket,

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

only those who feel the moves that are made are with them in mind.

I hope not to many of us would be so self important.

Seems an accumulation of moves, and non moves are affecting opinions. Hard to see the Process for the Trees right now !

That's it. I'm done with this GM and coach. The arrogance level here makes Gregg Williams look like Gandhi. The number of good young players they have ditched, while keeping guys in the last stages of their careers, or bringing in their mediocre boys from Carolina and elsewhere, is appalling.

I'm expecting three to five years in the wilderness now. Opie and the Bean are nothing if not supremely sure of themselves, and they are going to take the team down with them.

Disgusted.

I hate when my HC and GM are confident of their abilities. Hate it.

OK, I'm supportive of the new staff as much as most....and I'm willing to admit there are things they see and know that I never will, but even thought I keep telling myself that I am starting to turn on them.

Edited by mjd1001

Welp there goes an average back up running back.. no playoffs now

are your backups supposed to be star players?

I'm confident in my abilities...doesn't mean I don't make bad decisions

There confidence and then there's foolishness. What GM has hit on 90% of their picks over a three year span? That's what their banking on at this point or this roster will be mostly scrubs .

Sabres start in 2 weeks... forget football or root for another team for the year.

That's the spirit!

Obviously spoiled by all the recent success.

There confidence and then there's foolishness. What GM has hit on 90% of their picks over a three year span? That's what their banking on at this point or this roster will be mostly scrubs .

Yes.

And you're just the one to distinguish between what's foolish and what isn't.

Edited by inaugural balls

After reviewing moves to me Jonathan Williams is next out door at 1BD. Played late Thursday. Kept every back but UB kid. Dallas obvious partner.

This is close to the top in entertaining threads : The OP gets hammered for twenty-odd pages, then oops..........

As for the move itself, it makes no sense except that the new guy is determined to rip apart everything his predecessor did.

Now that's a process we can all understand and trust, right?

This is close to the top in entertaining threads : The OP gets hammered for twenty-odd pages, then oops..........

As for the move itself, it makes no sense except that the new guy is determined to rip apart everything his predecessor did.

Now that's a process we can all understand and trust, right?

I did get hammered. Its tough being the smartest guy in the room.

and to think I was going to reply to this thread this morning for its stupidity.... sorry Nostradamus!

Apology accepted

I think what's most important in all of this is the communication between Beane and the fan base.

We have put up with a lot of crap for 17 years. I get the whole planning for the future thing but this isn't hockey. I don't want to watch 16 weeks of crappy football, and I can't imagine the fans who are paying hundreds if not thousands a week (or season ticket holders) who see this as a white flag moment.

Beane needs to come out and explain what his thought process is when making moves like this that comes across as illogical. They need to season it in a digestible form for us fans to consume. Otherwise the relationship between management and fan base will erode quickly. There is no winner on either side if that happens.

Bills fans are funny. Everyone wanted a culture change and now that it's happening, everyone wants to complain. LOL.

You don't change the culture overnight, without some tough moves made first.

I'm gonna sit back and give them a couple seasons to build the type of team they want.

I think what's most important in all of this is the communication between Beane and the fan base.

We have put up with a lot of crap for 17 years. I get the whole planning for the future thing but this isn't hockey. I don't want to watch 16 weeks of crappy football, and I can't imagine the fans who are paying hundreds if not thousands a week (or season ticket holders) who see this as a white flag moment.

Beane needs to come out and explain what his thought process is when making moves like this that comes across as illogical. They need to season it in a digestible form for us fans to consume. Otherwise the relationship between management and fan base will erode quickly. There is no winner on either side if that happens.

Many talk about poor records for the next couple of years but for those of us to who have sat through 1-13 and 2-14....it's pretty bad and not easy to recover from.....especially with FA and a salary cap...not all of these future drafts choices will sign their 2nd contracts with us

Another good post.

Jon Williams and Joe Banyard are clones as far as body type and running style is concerned. I would have kept Williams as he is younger, but I understand not keeping both. Taiwan Jones is a completely different RB. He's not had much NFL production as a RB, but maybe the Bills see something in him they can use as a RB, and he is a useful special teamer