Your favorite non-star/non-big name Bills of all time?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damien Covington. John Holocek. Mark Pike. And Josh Reed (underrated downfield blocker).

Gabe Northern? You were a fan of overpursuit, lack of edge containment, and general incompetence?

Gabe Northern...yes because I thought he was going to be a star when I watched him at LSU.

I was like 13 when he was drafted and gave him every benefit out a doubt because I was immature.

Ooh, and also Ernie Warlick.

Before my time when he was a player, but he used to come in to a joint where I worked quite often. He and his wife were the most genuine people. Very friendly and always willing to chat football, new and old.

His hands were huuuuge.

Phil Hansen, unless he is considered too good to qualify for this category.

Butch "Touchdown" Rolle

Leon "Dr. Sack" Seals.

And def Carwell Gradner for fighting Bryan Cox in the tunnel.

Shout out to Larry Kinnebrew and Jamie Mueller.

He would be another of my favorites.

For a while, we had that patented goal line play where Butch would line up on the outside of the LOS, pretend to block...then release and roll out into the end zone...and he would be WIDE OPEN every single time!

How many times did he do that!?

He would be another of my favorites.

For a while, we had that patented goal line play where Butch would line up on the outside of the LOS, pretend to block...then release and roll out into the end zone...and he would be WIDE OPEN every single time!

How many times did he do that!?

Before I google it, I'm gonna say I remember 13 straight catches for TD's.

Google says.....

"Donald Demetrius "Butch" Rolle (born August 19, 1964 in Miami) is a former professional American football tight end in the NFL for the Buffalo Bills and Phoenix Cardinals. While playing for Buffalo, he had a streak of 10 consecutive receptions for touchdowns."