TJ Yates in Concussion Protocol; Bills may add another QB

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring in Kaepernick and expose how awful and racist the Bills fanbase is once and for all

:thumbsup:

he commented about the deplorable behavior displayed by a vast majority of Bills fans at the game. said it was the worst out of all markets that he played that year.

Edited by 87168

@joebuscaglia

For what it's worth, free agent QB Christian Ponder spent two weeks with #Bills OC Rick Dennison in Denver during the 2015 season.

#two #weeks

Bring him in, he's good enough.

Then Samantha will be a Bills fan. :wub:

Injury or no injury, if I'm them I've been thinking about replacing Yates for a while now. I understand it's nice to have a veteran in the QB room, especially one who is familiar with the offense but looking at how he's played, I don't think anyone would trust him to go in there and play a game or two if needed. There's probably not a lot out there but they should definitely be looking for someone else.

@joebuscaglia

For what it's worth, free agent QB Christian Ponder spent two weeks with #Bills OC Rick Dennison in Denver during the 2015 season.

#two #weeks

Yeah, he was a name bandied about these parts leading up to his draft. Franchise quality.

2 qb's in one game! This Oline is awesome. Before you guys start hating Taylor and begging we are a franchise QB away, you may want to consider getting something better than practice dummies to protect him. Jesus couldnt survive behind this line.

Edited by Gunsgoodtime