Tyrod in Concussion protocol (update - Cleared 9/5)

YoloinOhio

It scares me too. And yet, for some unexplained reason, also TURNS ME ON.

Its not my team, its ours. Stop being selfish and making this all about me!

Judy was a hottie and wild.

and I had to laugh at the second bit. Well done Kermit.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beane says on WGR he believes that Tyrod is doing well and he expects that he'll be ready for the week 1 game against the NYJ as the starting QB.

Beane's not the OC watching Peterman get more and more comfortable working with the 1st team O/Jones

@JohnMurphyShow

I would have expected "He's currently in the concussion protocol and is going through the process. No time table has been given. "

Beane on Tyrod Taylor: "I feel like in his mind, he feels he'll be ready for Week 1."

Hmmm- seems out of character for a GM to speculate on an injury situation even when referencing a loose quote from a player.

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

@JohnMurphyShow

Beane on Tyrod Taylor: "I feel like in his mind, he feels he'll be ready for Week 1."

Did you hear him talking about Peterman?

I thought he made it sound like Peterman has the #2 spot locked up.

Also pretty much confirmed that Peterman would be starting if a Tyrod can't go.

Hey quick question, is your screen name referring back to the old seating at Rich? If so, where was C3?

Yes. Home/scoreboard side of the field, lower bowl, maybe around the 20-ish yard line. Was moved around a lot in the stadium as a kid, but sat there for many big games -- including the comeback game. Sadly, those seats now are dugout suites.

Beane says on WGR he believes that Tyrod is doing well and he expects that he'll be ready for the week 1 game against the NYJ as the starting QB.

He also said "he's the guy we want. He's the starter. He's got a lot of starts in this league and we're looking forward to him leading us out."

Did you hear him talking about Peterman?

I thought he made it sound like Peterman has the #2 spot locked up.

Also pretty much confirmed that Peterman would be starting if a Tyrod can't go.

As he should. Yates sucks.

@PrescottRossi

Bills QB Tyrod Taylor is here on the field with LeSean McCoy.

DIltblCWAAML7lg.jpg

5:46 PM - 31 Aug 2017 from Ralph Wilson Stadium

Taylor being there says as much as Beane's comments. If the effects of the concussion were still bad he wouldn't be there and would still be getting what they call cognitive rest.

He also said "he's the guy we want. He's the starter. He's got a lot of starts in this league and we're looking forward to him leading us out."

Taylor being there says as much as Beane's comments. If the effects of the concussion were still bad he wouldn't be there and would still be getting what they call cognitive rest.

He did indeed. :thumbsup:

I like Beanes wording.

I also hope you are correct about TT's condition

He also said that they know what Taylor can do on roll outs and such so they been forcing him in the pocket and have seen improvement since he (Beane) got there.

​Did he say that?

Nice, Hokie said this in another thread and this all but confirms the fact that the offense we've seen with Taylor won't be the offense we see in the regular season.

Phew! What a relief!

​Did he say that?

Nice, Hokie said this in another thread and this all but confirms the fact that the offense we've seen with Taylor won't be the offense we see in the regular season.

Phew! What a relief!

Yeah I seen him say it in the Tele interview. There is another thread with the writeup so you can see exact wording.

you're hooked on the rookie. it's okay, team has gone so long it's easy for some to get hooked on the shiny new toy.

I'm hooked on what works best for the team short and long term.

If the shiny new toy theory makes you happy then have at it.

Mike Rodak:

Bills coach Sean McDermott said after Thursday'a preseason finale that Tyrod Taylor remains in the concussion protocol. McDermott said he does not have a set policy about whether players need to practice in order to play, so hypothetically it is possible Taylor could be ready to play next Sunday without practicing. In general, McDermott did not seem willing to make any definitive statements Thursday about Taylor's availability.

And if you'd rather keep playing with the toy that has worked like crap for two years, then you should not expect to have a lot of fun watching it do its thing for another year.

how do you know he works best for the team? are you basing this off preseason? I'm not going to deny the kid looks pretty good but I'm not going to crown him or claim he's the best for the team short or long term just yet. tuel looked good too and if I remember correctly fans were calling for him to start as well.

if anything, peterman has worked hard and earned the back up position and he very well could be the long term back up for this team.

if taylor is not ready I will look forward to what he can do with a real game on the line and will pull for him to have some success but as it stands, he is the back up QB.