Julian Edelman Carted Off with a Knee Injury - ACL Tear

No it really doesnt. Gronk still there

Brandon Cooks

Amendola

Hogan

Mitchell

And watch Carr become the next Welker, Edlemen.

Carr has looked good but it's foolish to think losing your best WR doesn't hurt your team. I get it, they are stacked but not as much as they were a few hours ago. If Cooks or Mitchell go down you now have the Peyton Hillis group of WR's. Gronks body is toast, over/under 8 full games played. Edited by Commonsense

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carr has looked good but it's foolish to think losing your best WR doesn't hurt your team. I get it, they are stacked but not as much as they were a few hours ago. If Cooks or Mitchell go down you now have the Peyton Hillis group of WR's. Gronks body is toast, over/under 8 full games played.

Just like Losing Gronk or Moss blah blah.

It will not hurt their offense

And watch V Jax or trade for Hurns

Edited by MAJBobby

Just like Losing Gronk or Moss blah blah.

It will not hurt their offense

Hey I'm hopeful I outlined the potential moves that B.B. made this offseason and how it could really spiral after Brady declines. Ealy is rumored to be on the trade block, he won't conform to what they want to do. Edelman's injury helps that could shorten his career in NE. Up next Gilmore on roller skates. I wish they had shipped Butler though.

Hogan with 2 TD catches and Gillislee with a 1 yard TD run and 2 pt conv.. NE 21 DET 0 in the 1st.

meaningful

Why all the Edelman hate?

?

cuz he's a squid

No it really doesnt. Gronk still there

Brandon Cooks

Amendola

Hogan

Mitchell

And watch Carr become the next Welker, Edlemen.

What?

This just tells me the QB is great.

Never liked him. He's got a lot of mouth for someone who's a product of his QB. Welker was better. Edelman anywhere else is a #3 or practice squad player. Maybe I'm a little harsh but like many here, I don't like him.

It was years ago in a playoff game against Baltimore where I really started hating him. He was jawin and right up in players' faces after every play, and most of his were meaningless. Looked like a little punk. I couldnt believe the typically badass Ravens defense was allowing it and that Suggs didnt pop him. But they kept letting it happen, and I'll hate him forever.

I've never met Edeleman. How do we know he's a douche in real life?

really gonna be this guy, in a julian edelman thread of all the players to stick up for? he's a little punk. quick, can catch the ball fairly well (when thrown by arguably the best qb of all time). but he's a punk.

Edited by DrDareustein

Carr has looked good but it's foolish to think losing your best WR doesn't hurt your team. I get it, they are stacked but not as much as they were a few hours ago. If Cooks or Mitchell go down you now have the Peyton Hillis group of WR's. Gronks body is toast, over/under 8 full games played.

Still don't think he's their best. Though it certainly hurts regardless.

He has a rep as a pompous Dbag even around town. Some chick from tinder played him out good a few years back. Edelman and Amendola skateboard around the city like a couple of teenager pricks.

Yeah and the saddest part was she wasn't even good looking...dude is an NFL player who just won a Super Bowl and that's the best he can get??

At least Odell Beckham's chick that did the same thing was a dime.

Edited by matter2003

They'll keep rolling like they always do.....Mitchell and Carr will pick up the slack.....They could win the division without Edelman, Amendola and a couple of their backs....that's how wide the gap is right now....if Brady stays up right....Cooks, Gronk, Allen, White, Burkhead and Gilly are plenty to steam roll the East....plus, their defense is pretty good....

Edelman looks like he sustained a knee injury against DET tonight.

I never wish injuries on anybody , but Patriots* £%# em

for all I care he never plays another down ( for Pats*)

They'll keep rolling like they always do.....Mitchell and Carr will pick up the slack.....They could win the division without Edelman, Amendola and a couple of their backs....that's how wide the gap is right now....if Brady stays up right....Cooks, Gronk, Allen, White, Burkhead and Gilly are plenty to steam roll the East....plus, their defense is pretty good....

There's two things you can be counted on

1- talk $hit about Rex R

2- praise the f£in patriots*