Julian Edelman Carted Off with a Knee Injury - ACL Tear

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've given up thinking the Bills will make any difference to the East this year.

But to think losing Edelman doesn't hurt the Patriots is insane.

Not all teams are the Bills, there are good teams out there and it took the Pats everything they had to beat them i.e. Falcons.

Losing Edelman could very well be the difference of another championship title.

Last year they wouldn't have won the Super Bowl without Edelman, people forget that.

I don't suppose that Tom Brady contributes to Edleman's success? I have a hard time believing that Edelman is more than JAG any place other than NE.

Of interest:

@BenVolin

There were other elements at play in 2015, but the Patriots' offense really sputtered once Edelman went down with a broken foot

DIJ-H-aXUAAqY0r.jpg

He is definitely not just a "JAG." I get it, people think Tom Brady is a demigod, but like every other QB he needs playmakers on the field to perform at his best.

Edited by HappyDays

Last year they wouldn't have won the Super Bowl without Edelman, people forget that.

He is definitely not just a "JAG." I get it, people think Tom Brady is a demigod, but like every other QB he needs playmakers on the field to perform at his best.

Edelman is definitely not a JAG. He's a total doechebag and a Patriot to boot, but a good football player and they will miss him.

I don't suppose that Tom Brady contributes to Edleman's success? I have a hard time believing that Edelman is more than JAG any place other than NE.

Of course Brady makes it all go, but Edelman is a good WR. Like a more physical Welker. He's better than Hogan all day long. Hogan will catch the most balls of his career this year now, they will need him to fill the gap. But he's not as good as Edelman.

Edited by Boatdrinks

Patriots scored on each of their 4 drives in the 1st quarter without missing a beat. Hogan doesn't have Edelman's shiftiness, but he's a faster WR. You can tell that now Hogan will be just behind Gronk as Brady's trusted receiver. He came up big yesterday, and made some catches on good coverage that we haven't seen before.

While I despise the Patriots* as much as the next Bills fan, anyone who thinks losing Edelman changes their trajectory this year is delusional.

They lose Brady for four games last year, and still won it all.

Someone else will step in and you'll spend the year listening to how amazing the Patrtios* are to not miss a beat.

Patriots scored on each of their 4 drives in the 1st quarter without missing a beat. Hogan doesn't have Edelman's shiftiness, but he's a faster WR. You can tell that now Hogan will be just behind Gronk as Brady's trusted receiver. He came up big yesterday, and made some catches on good coverage that we haven't seen before.

It's easier to do when the ball is perfectly placed , such as on both TDs. That rarely happens in Buffalo. It's all good if you have Brady. They will miss Edelman, but it won't change their " trajectory" as they have TB and other WRs.

It's easier to do when the ball is perfectly placed , such as on both TDs. That rarely happens in Buffalo. It's all good if you have Brady. They will miss Edelman, but it won't change their " trajectory" as they have TB and other WRs.

Definitely a perfectly placed ball, but Hogan always had a hard time with clean catches. That was a class A catch in near perfect coverage.