Julian Edelman Carted Off with a Knee Injury - ACL Tear

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next (white) man up.

Red Burkhead.

Lots of theories but I believe it comes from the Bob Dylan song. (Dylan has a song called Rainy Day Women #12 & 35, in which he repeatedly sings, Everyone must get stoned. And 12 multiplied by 35 is 420. Genius!)

Interesting, why did he pick 12&35? Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Not going to hurt that offense one bit

I believe it will hurt quite a bit, if the worst is true. Brady trusts Edelman more than anyone on that team . He's a sure handed, high volume pass catcher. On 3rd downs when the Pats absolutely, positively need to convert, Brady is going to Edelman.

I don't think Amendola has enough left in the tank to replace him. Cooks is a good receiver but until I see it, I don't think theres any guarantees Brady is going to connect with him.

Why would Hitler and weed be connected?

Dude, no one was gonna tell der Fuhrer what he can and can't do. The guy had a raging coke habit. You think he got there without the gateway drug?!?!? Ich nein think so!!

Edited by Jauronimo

can't say as I feel sorry. I hate that little bastard.

I never wish for injuries but that sht made me laugh breh. :lol: were going to hell now.

Dude, no one was gonna tell der Fuhrer what he can and can't do. The guy had a raging coke habit. You think he got there without the gateway drug?!?!? Ich nein think so!!

Is that real? No seriously was Hitler running thru tony montana mountains :lol: :lol:

I believe it will hurt quite a bit, if the worst is true. Brady trusts Edelman more than anyone on that team . He's a sure handed, high volume pass catcher. On 3rd downs when the Pats absolutely, positively need to convert, Brady is going to Edelman.

I don't think Amendola has enough left in the tank to replace him. Cooks is a good receiver but until I see it, I don't think theres any guarantees Brady is going to connect with him.

Same type of things said every year.

Even in 2015 wheh Edelman went down. That offense didnt miss a beat.