Julian Edelman Carted Off with a Knee Injury - ACL Tear

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a question. You're trying to make some point about scouting reports and performance. Expound upon it.

Reports on both Zay and Matthews are that they are smart and play smart, and hearing them in the interviews reinforces their command of the game, especially how impressive Matthews was in his breakdown of the Bills offense only one week in. The same can be said of Boldin's one week stint and the time he put into learning it.

So, yeah everyone can soft pedal about Belichick's preference for certain kind of players, but God forbid anyone should comment that McD prefers players who seem smarter than your average WR.

Reports on both Zay and Matthews are that they are smart and play smart, and hearing them in the interviews reinforces their command of the game, especially how impressive Matthews was in his breakdown of the Bills offense only one week in. The same can be said of Boldin's one week stint and the time he put into learning it.

So, yeah everyone can soft pedal about Belichick's preference for certain kind of players, but God forbid anyone should comment that McD prefers players who seem smarter than your average WR.

Terry Pegula must be not that bright based on the way he articulates in interviews. Somehow I don't believe that, but I'm rolling with your line of thinking.

Terry Pegula must be not that bright based on the way he articulates in interviews. Somehow I don't believe that, but I'm rolling with your line of thinking.

Keep bringing up articulation, when no one is discussing that. No wonder you can never offer up a coherent opinion. Stick to posting links, it suits you better