Foxx

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NeckBeard

Speculation, but love the cynical nature of this. #not

I want to add that I like the idea of having a lot of picks, and that I also like the idea of the GM/HC pair working in tandem. That written, I hope that this model works, because it should. I sincerely hope that they don't draft a bunch of RBs and CBs with the picks they will have collected. I don't think the bloodletting is done at OBD. I'm just not sure when, or if, it will happen in 2017.

Edited by NeckBeard

Funny how many sites have taken one tweet that said "I expect" to mean "the Bills are definitely trading these guys"

all this social media and desire tobbe the first person to report on a topic, hear about, or post pure speculative crap will be the downfall of this society.

I wouldn't put much thought into this guy. But why would it be so bad. Who really cares about TT? And Shady is great, but hes getting old, overpaid, and won't be here or even close to as good as he is by the time we're good again.

I'm not buying into the "tanking" crap. I believe everything they have done this offseason benefits not only this season but the future as well, but seems so many others firmly believe the "tank" is really happening, including Silva apparently.

Same speculative tweet from a week and a half ago. Mccoy wont be trade because Buffalo would swallow dead cap. If a team wants to be the 89 Minnesota Vikings or Mike Dita for Ricky Williams and give up everything for him sure, outside of that i do not see it happening.