So Boldin retired?

Yes, he was.

This place is insane.

No, he wasn't. He was going down the Philly depth chart. He was expendable because they added better players--something our new front office doesn't understand.

The fact that the Philadelphia Eagles have some actual NFL wide receivers now is just so ... refreshing ... after watching a painfully disastrous wide receiving corps each and every week last year.

Now that the Eagles officially have both Alshon Jeffery (story here) and Torrey Smith (story here) in the fold, let’s take a look at Philadelphia’s 2017 depth chart at wide receiver.

PROJECTED 2017 EAGLES WIDE RECEIVER DEPTH CHART

1 - ALSHON JEFFERY!

2 - Torrey Smith

3 - Jordan Matthews

4 - (Rookie?)

5 - Nelson Agholor

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2017/3/9/14875690/philadelphia-eagles-2017-wide-receiver-depth-chart-alshon-jeffery-torrey-smith-jordan-matthews-nfl

Edited by CSBill

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beane, called one of the brightest up and comers in the NFL, has been here 103 days.

Some of you people want him gone already. Is that more telling on him or this forum? :lol:

Losing faith already

Matthews' arrival meant he was gonna be an afterthought in the offense. He's strictly a slot receiver at this point too, so it's not a big deal.

Won't stop the media from laughing though. It's not Beane's or McDermott's fault.

Edited by bills.avfc

That is what makes me Laugh. Come next year around draft time folks will be all happy we have all these picks...until Beane doesn't pick who they (the draft guru's they are) feel should be picked lol

Get the franchise QB, let him play, they might get over it. Until he makes one mistake, has one bad game then they want to cut or trade him, fire Terry and Kim, Brandon and Sean and set the stadium on fire or something like that

I've been watching some videos and reading up on some guys, and what worries me is there is a real possibility that Rudolph and Falk end up being the best two guys while Darnold, Rosen, and Allen return to school.