Watkins is hurt

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry but is this is just a thread full of hate by a hateful hater with a hateful agenda. Please produce xrays, an mri, a video of all tests performed by the bills medical staff plus a 450 page medical report with a detail analysis not only of Watkins alleged injury but a detailed analysis of all other players who have had the exact same injury since 1925. Failure to produce all requested iformation by 11:59 this evening will simply verify that you are nothing more than a troll and I will fully expect the wrath of the mods to be cast down upon you with such fury that you will rue the day you were born.

@SalSports

If Sammy stays healthy he's a top-5 WRs. If, if, if. Hasn't happened. But yes, Miami OL better than CHI 2015. But still on the "talent"

@FinHater13

Replying to @SalSports

serious question about Sammy. There are no actual stats from when he has played that indicate he is a top 30 WR but so many Bills fans (You are wrong fool)!

@SalSports

Sal Capaccio

🏈 Retweeted Seth1374

This is not true at all. There are several stats that have indicated that. (When he plays). And much better than 30.

No its not a stretch.

However information came out explaining.....dont you think its important (given the player) to find out whats going on?

By all accounts the foot is healed.

It'd have been much better if the OP had simply stated what he saw and left it at that. He made inferences that he didn't need to. But I was responding to your complaint that Watkins didn't even hurt his oft injured foot again. My point was that was a silly complaint because there was no way someone watching camp could tell the difference between a right ankle and right foot injury to him and that it wasn't a big stretch to think it was his right foot .

As for the reports regarding health of his foot, we've been told it was 100% before and it wasn't and we've been told it was fully healed only to see him hurt it again. It's early. I'm hoping for the best this time, but I'm far from comfortable with the situation. As time goes on and he stays healthy my expectations will improve. I just need some proof.

You really are trying hard to make a comparison between Sammy Watkins and Julio Jones.

This is utter lunacy.

Let's put it this way: Any interest in a bet on who has the better NFL career at even money? Of course not, since it is probably somewhere north of 50-1 against Sammy ever reaching that level. Would be awesome (though it'd necessarily have to be with another team that isn't Buffalo), but it isn't going to happen.

LOL. Just because some say a guy is comparable it leads you down the road of "no he isn't let's make a bet to prove it'? If Sammy puts up only75 or 80% of Julio's numbers he's got a chance for a HOF career. They are still comparable at this point of their careers no matter what you think. Do I expect Sammy to go off for 1600 yards 100 receptions and 6 TD's? No. Do I expect him to go off for 1300 yards 85 receptions and 10 TDs? Yes.

Again, everything leading up to year three for each player is very comparable. In fact probably not another more comparable player in the NFL currently. What Sammy does from year 4 and on we don't know. Basically three things can happen. He can continue to under produce, he can produce at a top 10 level, or he can produce at a HOF type level. Let's hope it is one of the two latter options.