Watkins is hurt

So technically ya'll think Sammy is actually way better than Julio because he doesn't have Matt Ryan as his QB?

"way better then Julio"

Is this what you derive from this or maybe possibly "on par" with Julio

I mean this with the upmost sincerity and respect.....I am starting to think you need to seek professional mental help.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was merely putting up the first 3 seasons of both WR's career to refute the earlier statement that Sammy's numbers weren't even close to Julio's in his first 3 years in the league.

Fair enough!

"way better then Julio"

Is this what you derive from this or maybe possibly "on par" with Julio

I mean this with the upmost sincerity and respect.....I am starting to think you need to seek professional mental help.

No, you don't. Don't piss on my head and tell me it's raining,

You actually make me sick by trivializing mental health disorders like that. Totally uncalled for, disgusting, and reprehensible.

Fair enough!

No, you don't. Don't piss on my head and tell me it's raining,

You actually make me sick by trivializing mental health disorders like that. Totally uncalled for, disgusting, and reprehensible.

dont be made at me because you cant make an arguement without twisting it like a pretzel?

and yes I mean what I say...there is a trend with you and your posts....i dont really want to think that your just being a jerk to be a jerk.....so I think you have some issues. Be well.

So if Sammy doesn't rack up 1500+ this season can we THEN conclude he's no Julio Jones.

I mean he's not a bust, but he is a relatively average NFL starting WR this far.

When he's on the field, he's anything but average.

I've posted the numbers many times; when he actually gets targeted at the same frequency as guys like Julio, Antonio, and OBJ, he's at least as productive. In fact, there's an argument that he's MORE productive on a per-target basis.

Unfortunately people read what they wanna read.....form opinions without taking all the information in.

We see it a lot.

In fairness, it was a whole 3 or 4 posts into the thread before it was pointed out that he was back on the field and the whole thing was completely overblown. That's like a 2-3 hour commitment for some to read that far.

I can forgive the fact that very few realize Sammy died. That wasn't noted until like page 3 or 4 of the thread. People got lives to live, ya know?

No, just the worst about poor drafting decisions and questionable talent.

The drafting decision might be questioned but there is no questioning the talent talent at all....when healthy the guy is uncoverable.

In fairness, it was a whole 3 or 4 posts into the thread before it was pointed out that he was back on the field and the whole thing was completely overblown. That's like a 2-3 hour commitment for some to read that far.

I can forgive the fact that very few realize Sammy died. That wasn't noted until like page 3 or 4 of the thread. People got lives to live, ya know?

fair enough...:)

Does anyone feel like Watkins is being handled a little differently when it comes to his injuries/tweaks/whatever as in the past?

He wasnt "forced to play through" and he wasnt "held out"

Sounds like he was evaluated....and then slowly ramped back up to full speed little by little.....and ended up coming out of the thing unscathed.

- Protecting his confidence

- Keeping him working