Cordy Glenn's Foot Issue is Improving

@newyorkupstate

Buffalo #Bills coach Sean McDermott concerned about Cordy Glenn's foot injury http://trib.al/GYCFsFS

At training camp on Thursday, Sean McDermott announced that Glenn would be out with what he labeled "foot soreness." It's the same foot that plagued him during the spring and it's starting to become a concern for the team.

"It is," McDermott said. "I'm concerned about it. it is concerning because its gone on so long. we'll see where it goes."

McDermott didn't want to identify the specific injury Glenn is dealing with, but the fact that he's been dealing with it so long and it's still cutting into his practice time isn't a positive development.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously don't joke.... it's awful I have had it.

Queue a 100 page thread about how you're wrong and how Glenn is soft to not just "play through it, since he's making all that money!" :beer:

I was concerned about it when he was still in a walking boot at OTA's. We're talking 6 months removed from the season and it had not healed completely yet? If Glenn goes down we are in trouble.

I was concerned about it when he was still in a walking boot at OTA's. We're talking 6 months removed from the season and it had not healed completely yet? If Glenn goes down we are in trouble.

Dawkins would have to start at LT one would presume. I actually think he might be more comfortable on the left at this stage..... the Bills might be the only team in the league good at finding guys more comfortable on the left than the right..... Hendo, Kujo, Dawko......

Dawkins would have to start at LT one would presume. I actually think he might be more comfortable on the left at this stage..... the Bills might be the only team in the league good at finding guys more comfortable on the left than the right..... Hendo, Kujo, Dawko......

That would put a rookie on the left and likely Mills on the right. Not good imo.

Where is Mash from the BBMB? He gave me warning points for saying Glenn was going to be hampered by this injury last season, told me I was being ridiculous? Wondering if he signed up for these forums. Probably not, because he would not get to play GOD, I mean moderator, here...

Edited by T-Bomb

Where is Mash from the BBMB? He gave me warning points for saying Glenn was going to be hampered by this injury last season, told me I was being ridiculous? Wondering if he signed up for these forums. Probably not, because he would not get to play GOD, I mean moderator, here...

^^^^ Some posters really need strong moderation. :lol:

Cue fans who have never played a down of football to tell Glenn to suck it up and play through it.

They need to be super careful with this. Big men and foot problems are very serious. This would be a huge deal if he is forced to miss a lot of time.

Why did we cut CK again?

Man you can't let this go.

I also remember that thread....the other issue was you being so combative with other posters.

Edited by Teeflebees

Kouandjio had hip surgery after a mysterious home incident in January and then had an even more bizarre run-in with police in April where he was found naked in a field climbing over an electric fence

Cyrus Kouandjio and Greg Robinson have been splitting left-tackle reps at Lions camp.

Both players started camp on the sidelines, but they are healthy now and competing to replace Taylor Decker,

Seriously don't joke.... it's awful I have had it.

Who said I was joking? Based on what is being described and how long it is and has needed rest, I think it is possible that he has that. I am not doctor or anything so that is why I had the question mark for those more well versed could explain it to me

Kouandjio had hip surgery after a mysterious home incident in January and then had an even more bizarre run-in with police in April where he was found naked in a field climbing over an electric fence

Cyrus Kouandjio and Greg Robinson have been splitting left-tackle reps at Lions camp.

Both players started camp on the sidelines, but they are healthy now and competing to replace Taylor Decker,

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9395/cyrus-kouandjio

Dude if he turns into a serviceable starter for them and Glenn misses games, I'm going to lose it. Who hasn't climbed an electric fence while naked? Big deal.

Who said I was joking? Based on what is being described and how long it is and has needed rest, I think it is possible that he has that. I am not doctor or anything so that is why I had the question mark for those more well versed could explain it to me

Okay. I misinterpeted. Apologies.

I'm sure you were high on LT depth going into last year with Kujo as the backup. I'm sure you didn't think he was a bust

Personally, I'm the last guy to call a player a bust and was very patient with CK. That said, what does what happened before last training camp mattered? CK looked really solid when he played last year at a position where it's hard to find quality depth.

What does this have to do with anything?

The point is that it is very hard to quantify depth. Until guys have to step in and play, you don't know.

Last year no one thought we had any depth at LT. Turns out we did.

I agree with eball on "lack of depth," in general

Your not getting warning points for that......you know why your getting them right?

Of course, but why take that risk when you don't need to?

I liked Kujo's play last year, but there were plenty of reasons to move on. From his arthritic knees to his mental state. It was not a slam dunk decision to keep him

Because the guy was running around naked in a field? Just a guess.

This. Do you want to continue to pay hundreds of thousands, or several million dollars, to someone with a questionable mental state? I sure wouldn't, regardless of how I, or some cynical Sullivan-esque fans, feel about the "depth" at the LT position.