Anquan Boldin Signs 1 Year Deal with the Bills Pg45

I'm saying I'm sick of hearing about the Bills having "no depth" when the truth is nobody knows, because there are new faces being asked to provide that depth. How do you know whether or not the rookies will be decent? How do you know whether or not other players show signs of development and improvement? I'm not saying "Bills management knows better" but I'm also not saying they don't. I'll trust McD, Beane, and their experienced staff more than a bunch of yokels on a message board until I see the results on the field for myself.

Fwiw: https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/vladimir-ducasse/5586

I don't think pff is the gospel, btw. Still.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....possibly vet minimum with incentives, just a wild azz guess.....bet he wants something in the range of 2+ mil guaranteed...what do you think?.....

If I were him, I wouldn't get to excited about an incentives clause with an organization that has passed as little as the Bills have in the last couple years.

I do hope the dialogue is ongoing. As preseason approaches, his value to the Bills seems to be going up.

If I were him, I wouldn't get to excited about an incentives clause with an organization that has passed as little as the Bills have in the last couple years.

I do hope the dialogue is ongoing. As preseason approaches, his value to the Bills seems to be going up.

Incentives could also be snap % or # of games started, not necessarily number of catches

I was at the West Side Market in Cleveland a few days ago and bought this delicious Christmas Ale Bacon Jam. I just have no idea what to do with Bacon Jam. Anyone have any thoughts? I was thinking that it'd be great on burgers and things like that. If anyone has any feedback it'd be greatly appreciated.

I was at the West Side Market in Cleveland a few days ago and bought this delicious Christmas Ale Bacon Jam. I just have no idea what to do with Bacon Jam. Anyone have any thoughts? I was thinking that it'd be great on burgers and things like that. If anyone has any feedback it'd be greatly appreciated.

Ship it to Anquan Boldin with a heart felt plea to join the Bills?

It's got bacon and ale! You can put that anywhere you want!

I've made bacon jam. Burgers, waffles, crackers, omelettes, anything savory that you would want to add a sweet element to.

edit: Crackers with brie cheese, and bacon jam went over well with company.

Edited by Rocky Landing

Pair it with some crumbly blue, wrap them both inside a ball of ground beef, brown on all sides, and pop in the oven at 350 for 15-20 minutes.

Alternatively, you could take the meatballs, dredge in flour/egg wash/bread crumbs and deep fry.

Either way, the bacon jam-cheese filling makes a wonderfully molten and delicious prize inside your meatballs

I've made bacon jam. Burgers, waffles, crackers, omelettes, anything savory that you would want to add a sweet element to.

edit: Crackers with brie cheese, and bacon jam went over well with company.

Thanks!!

Pair it with some crumbly blue, wrap them both inside a ball of ground beef, brown on all sides, and pop in the oven at 350 for 15-20 minutes.

Alternatively, you could take the meatballs, dredge in flour/egg wash/bread crumbs and deep fry.

Either way, the bacon jam-cheese filling makes a wonderfully molten and delicious prize inside your meatballs

Sounds delicious too, thanks!!

heat a few Tbs for 10 seconds, then drizzle on grilled asparagus. Sprinkle with a little sea salt and ground black pepper.

Another food thread!!!

I tried some the other week (they called it a marmalade, but same difference). It worked really well with cheese and crackers, and as a spread on a breakfast sandwich.

If I was going to experiment with something else, I would get a wheel of brie, top the whole wheel with the bacon jam, wrap that with puff pasty and then eggwash and bake it until golden brown and crispy. That way you get a nice sweet/savory and creamy/crunchy duality.

Put it on a burger with some bleu cheese. You'll thank me later.

SCHWING! Tapeworm just got a woodie.