Anquan Boldin Signs 1 Year Deal with the Bills Pg45

And Zay Jones. Always good to have a hard working and accomplished vet for the young 'uns

Maybe best not to have those expectations of Boldin. He will be around for critical downs, helping TT, mentoring the younger WRs

Could help Zay Jones. I don't have much expectation for him this season but any young WR can learn from a competitor like Boldin.

But Zay comes from an NFL family.......his dad has SB rings.......he at least had some guidance into the league.

Sammy's step dad is a garbage collector and his bros are criminals.

He spoke volumes about his respect for his father with that little jobs statement.

Huge Sammy fan......great talent......but anyone who thinks he "just needs to get healthy" to reach his potential is wrong.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could help Zay Jones. I don't have much expectation for him this season but any young WR can learn from a competitor like Boldin.

But Zay comes from an NFL family.......his dad has SB rings.......he at least had some guidance into the league.

Sammy's step dad is a garbage collector and his bros are criminals.

He spoke volumes about his respect for his father with that little jobs statement.

Huge Sammy fan......great talent......but anyone who thinks he "just needs to get healthy" to reach his potential is wrong.

He needs to stay healthy and have a QB who can get him the ball.

Perhaps he is tough, but he has not been effective enough so far at Buffalo. Hopefully he will be this year, the guy is a machine if he is healthy

I could be wrong but I swear I thought it was a tread

about Aquan Boldin !!!

Because the people claiming he isn't tough have never played a down of full contact football most likely. And definitely have never tried to play football with a broken foot. Sammy has continuously played through pain and injuries, so much so that its probably been the sole reason they have lingered as much as they have. Anyone doubting the kids toughness really has no idea what the word "tough" even means. Someone wants to question his durability given he's had some injuries impact his first few years in the NFL, then by all means go right ahead. Doubting the kids toughness though is absurd.

Pardon moi sir , I don't believe anyone is questioning Sammys thoughness ( some may have said something about the mental aspect of it )

Only in Canada now. Pity.

Are you referring to chalet Swiss the chicken rotisserie place ?

I grow up in Montreal , been in the states for the past 28 years and never seen one ☹️

Boldin was excellent, but not sure if he's lost. Too many steps that he would be easily covered. If he can prove at his workout he still has the speed to play then great. Sign him to the league minimum.

I think it was pointed out earlier in the thread, but he's been playing at a low speed his whole career given that he ran a 4.71. He makes it work.

Boldin is like having a short physical TE in the slot. He will be best in a 3 WR set, where he can work to help pick up the additional yard on an outside run. He'll also be the slot extension that Tyrod needs, when Tyrod breaks out of the pocket, Boldin will be who he looks for to either block or pick up the first on 3rd and 5. I was a fan of his a FSU and I hope to be a fan of his in Buffalo.

Boldin was excellent, but not sure if he's lost. Too many steps that he would be easily covered. If he can prove at his workout he still has the speed to play then great. Sign him to the league minimum.

Punctuation is your friend.

I have not read this whole thread, so sorry if this has already been mentioned/asked. But I think of Boldin a lot like Hines Ward, a guy who helps the running game as much as he helps the passing game. Is that off? Am I wrong in making that assumption?

I think blocking was Robert Woods strongest suit as well, so if Boldin can help in that regard, even with diminished reception numbers, I am all for it.

I have not read this whole thread, so sorry if this has already been mentioned/asked. But I think of Boldin a lot like Hines Ward, a guy who helps the running game as much as he helps the passing game. Is that off? Am I wrong in making that assumption?

I think blocking was Robert Woods strongest suit as well, so if Boldin can help in that regard, even with diminished reception numbers, I am all for it.

Someone wrote it up-thread...basically, Boldin is a rich man's Bobby Woods.

Alrighty then, this is not a drill, TSWers. Everyone to your stations.

Who's got eyes on Tempo? Charter jet logs at the airport? Buddy Nix's super fly leather coat?

giphy.gif

I think Tempo is out with this more budget conscious front office. They are taking him to Ted's (Beane has a coupon).

I doubt any teams with legit QBs are in the mix for this guy so one last payday is probably what he will get (from a team like Buffalo). I would be surprised if this is the typical "let's go to Buffalo to drive up the price". I think he ends up signing here today