Anquan Boldin Signs 1 Year Deal with the Bills Pg45

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/player-receiving-first-downs-and-first-down-percentage/2016/

To the point, 41 of Boldin's 67 catches led to 1st downs in 2016. He'd be an excellent pickup to help sustain offense.

my point exactly. Thank you Good Sir

Try adding some balsamic to the pan before fully cooked.

Balsamics FTW

....what kind of deal would you offer him?.............

1 year for $3 million. If he wants a longer deal, give him 2 years. I don't think he would want to commit much longer anyways.

He's also a guy who will make an impact far beyond stats. If they got him, that would be a very solid reviving corp and there would be no excuses.

1 year for $3 million. If he wants a longer deal, give him 2 years. I don't think he would want to commit much longer anyways.

He's also a guy who will make an impact far beyond stats. If they got him, that would be a very solid reviving corp and there would be no excuses.

Unless the injury bug with the WRs is out of control, like it was last season. Got to have your best players on the field.And they still finished top ten in scoring.

He's not signed, but if he is, he'd be a mentor for the entire WR room. Both Sammy and Zay would benefit from his presence.

Maybe. Or one. Or neither.

It's not like it's a video game where everyone's skill goes up 3 points

Maybe. Or one. Or neither.

It's not like it's a video game where everyone's skill goes up 3 points

Who intimated that it's anything like that? A veteran who prepares and competes like the consummate professional would be a good infuence on the WR room.

Gonna do a rotisserie chicken on the grill and heat up some real Swiss Chalet Sauce tonight. Not that fake ass powder crap. Yum.

is Swiss Chalet still around?? Loved that place as a kid. Last time I saw one was about 5 years ago in Toronto (or maybe it was St. Catherine's)

I think this one will go smooth. I think.

Anquan: Mr. Beane, Mr. McDermott, you guys have really impressed me. I think with me and Sammy and Shady and Tyrod, we could be competitive.

CAA Sports (Anquan's agent): Tom Telesco just sent me a text saying that he and Anthony Lynn and Philip Rivers want to meet with you.

Anquan: Well, I'll think about your offer and get back to you. I want to see what other offers are out there.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Detective

Who intimated that it's anything like that? A veteran who prepares and competes like the consummate professional would be a good infuence on the WR room.

Yea I don't kow how in the world I twisted you saying that Sammy and zay would benefit into you implying that signing him would make Sammy and zay better.