Stephon Gilmore quietly disses Buffalo Bills on Twitter

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are his people? I thought we were. Hey, I don't blame him for taking the money and going to the Super Bowl Champ.....just show a little class.....which he does not have.

I wonder how he would have blended in with the Super Bowl Era Bills.

By the way, his "people" could buy the NFL ticket and watch him chase receivers all season long. What a dope.

Who are his people? I thought we were. Hey, I don't blame him for taking the money and going to the Super Bowl Champ.....just show a little class.....which he does not have.

By the way, his "people" could buy the NFL ticket and watch him chase receivers all season long. What a dope.

Or, he could have bought it for them. He made a little under $14M while with the Bills.

Plenty of Bills fans have been dogging him since he got drafted because he didn't smile.

He's been called overrated since he's been here. Well, the best team in the NFL paid him a lot of money. Maybe we can start treating our good players better while they are here. See Watkins, Sammy.

was hilarious!

hopefully sammy torches him!

He opened himself up for some heat. If he has a bad game, or a bad play that tweet will continue to reappear. Twitter trolls are ruthless!! I have a dedicated account just to troll. If I had a dollar for every tweet lobbed at Omar Kelly I'd be rich.

Bills fans demolished him. Some might say they're being petty and thin-skinned but he's obviously trolling and the countless Hogan photos were pretty funny.

I couldn't decide who came out the loser in the situation

Bills fans send a picture of mediocre free agent loss to the patriots two years ago beating this year's thought to be better free agent loss to the patriots during a game they beat us in... I'm not sure we are winning there. Especially if Gilmore is actually correct and the play was the fault of a bad safety or coach. If he didn't even blow the coverage in that clip it's terribly ironic for our fans to be sending it.