It's a shame we have a talented roster but no QB

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread translation:

I've got nothing better to do than call people trolls and praise the Bills for everything even though they have not made the playoffs in 17 years

I'm clueless, the Bills have been a great team for years...with great QBs.

I understand we have been irrelevant for a long time and I share the frustration, however the stab at our current qb due to that is unwarranted. He is a mid grade starting caliber qb, which is better than we have had for most of the drought. Tyrod is good enough to get us in the playoffs if the defense can stop a nosebleed this year

This has been beaten to death.. Tyrod is your quarterback. Support him or move on to another team. If Tyrod can't hold his own I'm pretty sure this peterman guy can come in and run the offense with success. But hey it's June. Let's make more threads and cry about the quarterback position

people who start these asinine threads should be banned. We have a perfectly capable QB who might actually be better than average, given a healthy WR corps and some defensive help.

Such a stupid thread and remark.

....better to see what Dennison can do with TT, knowing his strengths & weaknesses, and developing an offense that plays to those strengths....possible or probable?....who the hell knows....but he's here, on the roster and a viable QB candidate in some capacity..deal with it..............

Just seeking attention. Sad really.

and we give it to them apparently, (like I just did)

You know whats really sad is having a thread thanking a player like Kyle Williams,

and nobody can take a minute to chime in...

Thread translation:

I've got nothing better to do than call people trolls and praise the Bills for everything even though they have not made the playoffs in 17 years

I'm clueless, the Bills have been a great team for years...with great QBs.

"Fans" like this make me sick to my stomach. Unless there is an all-pro at every position like when you play Madden, the Bills are doomed.

Let's see. Fans gave Collins, Van Pelt, Johnson, Losman, Edwards, and Fitzpatrick more time than they have given Taylor (or for that case Manuel). People were on TT's jock from the signing. Fans were on Manuel's jock at the drafting (like he had control over his draft pick).

But "fans" in Buffalo gave those other guys more time before they put them on the hook. Hell, Captain Checkdown wasn't called that until his third season. People have been on TT's case since his third game. I wonder why. I wonder what is similar between all those other guys and what makes TT and Manuel so different.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . .

Now I am preparing to be insulted and told how wrong I am without a shred of logic to prove me wrong.

Next time you're at the QB store, grab a couple. Spend extra for the "franchise" model.

Exactly. This is the best response to the troll.

Thread translation:

I've got nothing better to do so I'm going to troll.

More like: I'm your typical narcissistic stoner who thinks he's God's gift to everyone and the world revolves around him.

!@#$ing potheads. :wallbash:

Sorry, I think just about every NFL expert. pundit, and media, disagree with you that we are really good at WR

That's fairly laughable

In fact I'd venture to say we are better at QB than we are at WR

This year and last year

Bur whatever...

jc