It's a shame we have a talented roster but no QB

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is still here? I thought he had his posting privileges revoked

It disappoints me that people fall for this crap. I hope some day this nonsense will go without a single response. This was a PSA.

what? no you didn't. you blasted it like you did every pick, and then told us mills played really well. on top of that, you think this team is good at wr? that's strange considering you blasted the jones pick as well. at least get your nonsense straight.

it's just how he rolls. if you call him out, he says you agree with everything the bills do. the guy is clown shoes.

Sorry I liked Dawkins look back if you want. I like Holmes and Watkins not Jones.

Not sure what the love affair with Tyrod is all about. Stop looking at his lack of interceptions thrown and just watch the game. He struggles to do the simple things. With an occasional long ball. He throws 1 TD per game and less than 200 yds. He gains 40 yds per game with his feet. He does nothing special in the red zone. He is not Cam Newton. Is he adequate? Sure. Not gonna win big games in this league tho.

Not sure what the love affair with Tyrod is all about. Stop looking at his lack of interceptions thrown and just watch the game. He struggles to do the simple things. With an occasional long ball. He throws 1 TD per game and less than 200 yds. He gains 40 yds per game with his feet. He does nothing special in the red zone. He is not Cam Newton. Is he adequate? Sure. Not gonna win big games in this league tho.

They had a love affair with Fitz, Losman. Unfortunately most of Bills fans don't know football. I haven't liked a QB since Bledsoe.

if Mahomes turns into Brett Favre I will have a season long tantrum that would make a snowflake blush. Still I believe that TT with good playcalling and a healthy Sammy can be a very effective QB

and dont forget he needs the top run game to take the pressure off the passing game and matt Ryan doesnt need Julio Jones to still be an effective NFL qb,,,One that cant run for a lick. Tyrod is not a quality NFL QB. Not for a championship team. He takes too many sacks for being such a mobile QB. Need more All pros on the OL?

This has been beaten to death.. Tyrod is your quarterback. Support him or move on to another team. If Tyrod can't hold his own I'm pretty sure this peterman guy can come in and run the offense with success. But hey it's June. Let's make more threads and cry about the quarterback position

Peterman. Lol. Ok. We need to draft a real QB in '18

Edited by BuffaloBud420

They had a love affair with Fitz, Losman. Unfortunately most of Bills fans don't know football. I haven't liked a QB since Bledsoe.

Oh but look at Bledsoes INTs. He wasnt that good was he? LOL Thats what i hear from TT backers. When Drew had time and when he throw a ball unrushed,,there was no doubt that ball was on the money to a WR ready to make a play. Tyrod is very shaky when it comes to throwing the ball.

do you two happen to know each other?

My name is Eric Pierce. I dont know any of you on here. I just have my own opionions after watching this team since 1980.

3 games in Tyrods Buffalo career can any of yopu honestly say ,,WOW,,,this guy has it!

Oh but look at Bledsoes INTs. He wasnt that good was he? LOL Thats what i hear from TT backers. When Drew had time and when he throw a ball unrushed,,there was no doubt that ball was on the money to a WR ready to make a play. Tyrod is very shaky when it comes to throwing the ball.

My name is Eric Pierce. I dont know any of you on here. I just have my own opionions after watching this team since 1980.

3 games in Tyrods Buffalo career can any of yopu honestly say ,,WOW,,,this guy has it!

nice to speak with you eric pierce. thank you for everything you do!

Peterman. Lol. Ok. We need to draft a real QB in '18

hi eric pierce!

Tyrod followed EJ. EJ,,,that guy who showed signs of talent but had the propensity for the big mistake that costs you games. Tyrod doesnt do that. EJ also never had the support of the best run game in football. Tyrod is not all that. Hes just better than what most of you have seen. Unless you watch 28 other teams around the league on a weekly basis

nice to speak with you eric pierce. thank you for everything you do!

hi eric pierce!

Tyrod is a poor mans Russel Wilson. Need to build a superior team in order to win. This team will go backwards,,before it goes forward.

1. Whaley has us so screwed up on salary cap issues. Meanwhile the Patriots just keep taking our players anf GETTING BETTER and yet you guys wanna BILLIEVE in Tyrod still. Good luck with that

Tyrod followed EJ. EJ,,,that guy who showed signs of talent but had the propensity for the big mistake that costs you games. Tyrod doesnt do that. EJ also never had the support of the best run game in football. Tyrod is not all that. Hes just better than what most of you have seen. Unless you watch 28 other teams around the league on a weekly basis

Tyrod is a poor mans Russel Wilson. Need to build a superior team in order to win. This team will go backwards,,before it goes forward.

1. Whaley has us so screwed up on salary cap issues. Meanwhile the Patriots just keep taking our players anf GETTING BETTER and yet you guys wanna BILLIEVE in Tyrod still. Good luck with that

We pay Charles Clay a lot of money to run wide open down the middle of the field more often than not. Why cant Tyrod see him?

We pay Charles Clay a lot of money to run wide open down the middle of the field more often than not. Why cant Tyrod see him?

oh ya,,,it must be REX and his ****ty play calling LOL