It's a shame we have a talented roster but no QB

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is an offensive league. We couldn't close out games. Funny how the Falcons had a worse ranked D yet went to the Super Bowl, huh?

Funny how Atlanta is an all around better team than the Bills, huh?

I liked the Dawkins pick. Nevertheless rookies don't make a team. We are very good at RB, WR, TE, OL but no QB

what? no you didn't. you blasted it like you did every pick, and then told us mills played really well. on top of that, you think this team is good at wr? that's strange considering you blasted the jones pick as well. at least get your nonsense straight.

2 things.

How can it be a thread translation when it's not my thread?

Where did I praise the Bills?

it's just how he rolls. if you call him out, he says you agree with everything the bills do. the guy is clown shoes.

what? no you didn't. you blasted it like you did every pick, and then told us mills played really well. on top of that, you think this team is good at wr? that's strange considering you blasted the jones pick as well. at least get your nonsense straight.

Thank you teef. I remember draft night and you and I were on him for blasting every pick.

well said..

Thank you.

Funny how Atlanta is an all around better team than the Bills, huh?

It starts at the QB position. The NFL demands it. It protects them to no end. Tyrod is no where near on the level as the elite QBs in this league. And you can not win with out one. Its gonna be a long year.

It starts at the QB position. The NFL demands it. It protects them to no end. Tyrod is no where near on the level as the elite QBs in this league. And you can not win with out one. Its gonna be a long year.

Buffalo Bud-is this you?

Thank you teef. I remember draft night and you and I were on him for blasting every pick.

Thank you.

i have no problem with someone not liking the picks, but he literally hated every one. as i mentioned in another thread, i asked him why he didn't like the picks, and he stated because he watched film on them. i asked him for specifics, and he threw some very particular comments out there. i googled evaluations of the 2017 draft picks, and opened the first link. he just rewrote word for word the cons of every guy the bills drafted. i don't know why he even bothers. it's the same nonsense as on the last board.

Theres enough talent on this offense to put up points... Just have to hope the Defense improves..

i have no problem with someone not liking the picks, but he literally hated every one. as i mentioned in another thread, i asked him why he didn't like the picks, and he stated because he watched film on them. i asked him for specifics, and he threw some very particular comments out there. i googled evaluations of the 2017 draft picks, and opened the first link. he just rewrote word for word the cons of every guy the bills drafted. i don't know why he even bothers. it's the same nonsense as on the last board.

Yep. I remember all of it.

This has been beaten to death.. Tyrod is your quarterback. Support him or move on to another team. If Tyrod can't hold his own I'm pretty sure this peterman guy can come in and run the offense with success. But hey it's June. Let's make more threads and cry about the quarterback position

You know what I'm worried about: I think Tyrod is a poor fit for the west coast offense. Quick decisions and accurate, rhythm passing are not what I think of when I think of Taylor. He was an excellent fit in Greg Roman's offense (power running game + big plays in passing game). I think TT has some ability but has to be used right and I really wonder if he will be.

Buffalo Bud-is this you?

No. Not me

Theres enough talent on this offense to put up points... Just have to hope the Defense improves..

Yes there is,,,but it has nothing to do with the QB position. Shady gonna stay healthy all year? What happens when we face a stout run defense and we are forced to throw?

No. Not me

Yes there is,,,but it has nothing to do with the QB position. Shady gonna stay healthy all year? What happens when we face a stout run defense and we are forced to throw?

And to any of you that say Tyrod can win playoff games in buffalo in january is HIGH as a KITE

No. Not me

And to any of you that say Tyrod can win playoff games in buffalo in january is HIGH as a KITE

But all anyone wants apparently is one playoff game. SMH

Thread translation:

I've got nothing better to do than call people trolls and praise the Bills for everything even though they have not made the playoffs in 17 years

I'm clueless, the Bills have been a great team for years...with great QBs.

You're just too much of a simpleton to know what's wrong with this ridiculous thread you started.

That's right, go ahead, google simpleton.

No. Not me

But all anyone wants apparently is one playoff game. SMH

this is interesting.