James Comey's Testimony Before Congress

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Dungeons and Dragons. Do people still play Dungeons and Dragons?

I just learned that my 23 year-old niece plays D&D. I used to play it a lot with her dad in the 80's and 90's. I got sick of it, to be honest. On the other hand, I did just begin playing something similar with some friends - a completely different system:

http://www.modiphius.com/conan.html

I just learned that my 23 year-old niece plays D&D. I used to play it a lot with her dad in the 80's and 90's. I got sick of it, to be honest. On the other hand, I did just begin playing something similar with some friends - a completely different system:

http://www.modiphius.com/conan.html

Thanks for the info. Although I never played, it was popular in my college dorm in late 70s/early 80s.

Now what the !@#$ is that nonsense??

:lol: Live Action Role Playing... the event I went to (which wasn't that one) was some sort of battle royal in a public park outside LA. A three day event where they dress up (in whatever you wish) and compete for control of a central castle/throne. It's like a civil war re-enactment in the sense that when they get "killed" they have to lay there until a wizard or some such comes along and casts a spell to revive them.

(as seen here)

Everyone seemed to be having a lot of fun... but it wasn't really my scene.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

I didn't watch any of this but based solely on the lack of hysterical Facebook celebrating/gloating, I can safely assume that whatever happened was good for Trump.

Give them time. They'll be posting Bernie Sanders and Liz Warren videos before the weekend gets here.

Bernie and Liz would post sooner, but let's be honest...it's tough to find time to make videos yelling about equal pay and free college when all your time is spent trying to figure out how you're worth millions of dollars with multiple estates when you only earn a Senator's salary.

:lol: Live Action Role Playing... the event I went to (which wasn't that one) was some sort of battle royal in a public park outside LA. A three day event where they dress up (in whatever you wish) and compete for control of a central castle/throne. It's like a civil war re-enactment in the sense that when they get "killed" they have to lay there until a wizard or some such comes along and casts a spell to revive them.

(as seen here)

No seriously. What the !@#$ is this nonsense?? At least ar a ren faire they do a decent job trying to be historically correct.

(as seen here)

In the ones the Swedes were describing, there is no winner or loser. You get your storyline and go live it a weekend a year. Their primary one has been going on for 15 years. I don't totally follow how it all works but there is a Seer (who writes the script) who helps keep the plot moving to its conclusion.

They look down on American LARPing with its winning and losing, swordplay and spells. For them it's more fun to be in acting mode.

Was a stunning conversation to hear these professionals and attractive people going on about this.

Give them time. They'll be posting Bernie Sanders and Liz Warren videos before the weekend gets here.

Bernie and Liz would post sooner, but let's be honest...it's tough to find time to make videos yelling about equal pay and free college when all your time is spent trying to figure out how you're worth millions of dollars with multiple estates when you only earn a Senator's salary.

By your obsession over Warren and Sanders it shows you're a smart conservative who realizes the real threat of the Democratic party right now is in the progressive wing of the party. I went through the same thing with the Tea Party in '09. I see a UK election where a far left Bernie Sanders type politician (who is way more controversial than Sanders) help the Labour party gain 29 seats and costs the Conservative Party who lost their majority by losing 13 seats.

Although I'm opposed to the things you mentioned (free college is ridiculous), that progressive platform is what the left needs to take in the midterms for them to have any chance of getting the House majority. Unfortunately, the DNC is still in the denial stage with their bitchin' and whining about why they lost the last election before somebody convinces them they have a problem and need to go to an AA meeting.

?

Are you objecting to the word "pressure?"

How else would you read the president calling 1v1 meetings, asking him to shut down the investigations, clearing the room to make such requests, etc.

You think Trump wasn't applying pressure? Trump said he fired Comey in part for the investigation.

Come on. You can only be so partisan not to see the president acted very badly here.

Trump is an amateur politician and doesn't know protocols.

But perhaps he thought it was okay to ask everyone to leave and have a one on one with Jimmy Comey because Jimmy boy did exactly that back in January.

Comey is a clown of the first order. He's a spineless self-serving worm.

Yes, Trump acted badly, he's a boor of the first order, but he's certainly not a bore.

CATHERINE HERRIDGE: Comey Made A Leak In Hopes Of Changing Focus Of The Russia Investigation.

“I can’t remember a time ever where a former FBI director has deliberately leaked the contents of a government document so it would get to a reporter in the hopes that it would prompt a special counsel investigation,” Herridge said Thursday afternoon.

“What you can draw here from that testimony is that once he left the office of FBI director, he was not necessarily a person of principle,” Herridge said. “He made a decision to leak information on an anonymous basis in the hope of really changing the entire focus of the Russia investigation going forward.”

Instead, everyone is focused on Comey.

And Comey revealed himself to be a coward and a leaker. How can we prosecute a 25 year old Reality Queen who was essentially a clerk for passing notes to a website for them to publish and not look with scorn on the former director of the Federal Bureau of Matters when he essentially did the same thing. True, he purposely did not mark his notes "classified", but they are government records. Mishandling them is an offense that is punishable by firing. Guess what? He got fired.

Now what the !@#$ is that nonsense??

No most of us who think this is much ado about nothing think Trump is an idiot. We're not blinded by allegiance to a particular party like you are

Spoken for truth. :beer:

Just read that Trump has now broken his own record for longest streak without a tweet. USA USA.

Can I get an "Amen"?

Trump is an amateur politician and doesn't know protocols.

But perhaps he thought it was okay to ask everyone to leave and have a one on one with Jimmy Comey because Jimmy boy did exactly that back in January.

Comey is a clown of the first order. He's a spineless self-serving worm.

Yes, Trump acted badly, he's a boor of the first order, but he's certainly not a bore.

Comey is a clown and self serving?...it's not like he got on national TV, asked the Russians to intercede in our election. the Russians interceded in our election, got elected, broke all norms and protocols to lean on FBI director to ease off of investigating Russian interference in our election, and then when the FBI director didn't - he fired him - and then admitted he fired him to reduce the Russian investigation pressure...

Those are all facts not in dispute.

Even more - takes no action in defending our country and its elections against foreign interference..

Tell me wanker...who exactly is the self serving clown?

Edited by baskin

Comey is a clown and self serving?...it's not like he got on national TV, asked the Russians to intercede in our election. the Russians interceded in our election, got elected, broke all norms and protocols to lean on FBI director to ease off of investigating Russian interference in our election, and then when the FBI director didn't - he fired him - and then admitted he fired him to reduce the Russian investigation pressure...

Even more - takes no action in defending our country and its elections against foreign interference..

None of that gets reported on Fox so you have to forgive the ignorance.

You are robins. None of those things you stated are facts. They're just figments of your overactive childish imagination.

In the ones the Swedes were describing, there is no winner or loser. You get your storyline and go live it a weekend a year. Their primary one has been going on for 15 years. I don't totally follow how it all works but there is a Seer (who writes the script) who helps keep the plot moving to its conclusion.

They look down on American LARPing with its winning and losing, swordplay and spells. For them it's more fun to be in acting mode.

Was a stunning conversation to hear these professionals and attractive people going on about this.

Really? Countries in Europe look down on the people in the US that do the same stupid crap they do? And you are totally in awe of the European​s system for LARPing but in disdain of the US method, after having participated in neither?

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

But you'll probably take this opportunity to tell me if I posted more you'd ignore me.

Comey: A six-foot, eight-inch Pajama Boy

by Patricia McCarthy

Original Article

Aside from revealing that President Trump is guilty of exactly nothing but winning an election, Comey sure did reveal a lot about himself. His feelings are easily hurt, he gets scared in Trump´s presence, he gets nauseated, is weak, gets confused and stunned. He is sorry his workforce had to hear what Trump said about the FBI, that it is in disarray.

Columbia law professor who was asked by pal James Comey to leak memo about Donald Trump goes into hiding

by James Wilkinson

Original Article

The Only Thing That Was Never Leaked is the Fact that the President Was Not Under Investigation

by Debra Heine

Original Article

everyone looked bad, but there's nothing worth pursuing, Comey LOVES the attention, Trump loves ignoring it

it's not even fun or amusing any more

Edited by row_33