James Comey's Testimony Before Congress

Oh to the contrary... He's likable amongst The Klan and the militiamen. That's a lot of personality there.

Burned his bridges with the elites, now he is pandering to Uncle Cletus and Billy Bob racist.

He so wants to be in with the coastal elites. It's gotta be killing Ivanka & Jared, and Papa Bear alike, that the only people snapping up their wares and this political schtick belong @ a Walmart in Terra Haute.

Like Slick Willy's Akansas winning campaign stuck in reverse. He just can't get the damn transmission out of reverse! He figured out how to change to a forward gear with the elites on the national scene.

Don't call half the country the Klan or "a basket of deplorables"

greatest dumb thing a politician ever said who had an election totally bought....

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comey explained why he cleared the room. It was literally one of the first things in his testimony. Looking forward to DT's explanation.

The rest of your questions are leading and nonsensical, quite frankly.

No reason to guess. That's literally what he said.

Sure he did, guys got an answer for everything.

DT's explanation might be something as simple as wanting an update on how the investigation was going because it was hindering Trumps ability to do his job as the president of the US with a cloud hanging over his administration.

Comey did a great job auditioning for a Late Night host spot.

And muddying the waters and pointing fingers at everyone, with nothing substantive to pursue at all.

Well played, Sir.

Don't call half the country the Klan or "a basket of deplorables"

greatest dumb thing a politician ever said who had an election totally bought....

Well Obama called people in PA "people who are bitter, clinging to guns and the bible" and got away with it

mainly because he did his whole "i'm awesome" svengali trick

Oh to the contrary... He's likable amongst The Klan and the militiamen. That's a lot of personality there.

Keep pretending that fully half the country is a prepper lynch mob out for !@#$ blood. That'll win you 2020.

Trump fired Comey because Trump couldn't get Comey to obstruct justice. How much clearer can it be.

If Trump had nothing to hide, let the FBI investigation run its course.

Trump's ADHD will be is downfall. It always did hinder him. Of course he is a functional billionaire. That helps.

Yes! The coup attempt must continue! Forward!!!

When has the real estate industry produced a truly honest man?

Trump supporters to this question:

"Donald Trump of course."

LoL... Yeah right, all my little Trumpamainacs out there.

The real answer:

Never.

Face it America, you are being sold, played by a salesman.

The real answer:

Never.

So now you're dissing a whole industry. :rolleyes:

The real answer:

Never.

And you're just waking up to this now?

What were literally all the 20 and 21st century Presidents and Presidential wanna-bees? Chicken pluckers? They're all a bunch of hucksters. Difference is some of us aren't afraid to call it on both sides of the isle. Many - like you can't or won't.

Trump testifying before Congress is not likely what the White House counsel recommends. Of course he's, thankfully, full of sh@t.

But think of the ratings!! He's jealous Comey got so much coverage. That's not a joke

I don't think it's particularly courageous to call water wet. Not cowardly, either.

Really, the Comey testimony didn't tell us anything about Trump we didn't already know. He's a thin-skinned, narcissistic carnival barker.

And while all this **** is going on...the House repealed Dodd-Frank. How many people heard that news over the Trump-Comey dick-measuring contest?

Trump knows full well that if he shuts up, this goes away pretty quickly. He's keeping it in the news cycle for a reason.

I don't know what that reason is...but he has one. This is the one context - marketing - where the Cheeto Dust Golem is a legitimate expert.

Media implosion perhaps...

Trump testifying before Congress is not likely what the White House counsel recommends. Of course he's, thankfully, full of sh@t about testifying.

The press asks Trump the wrong questions. I would just love one reporter to say, "During your campaign you promised not to cut Medicaid and your proposed budget and approval of the House AHCA bill does just that. Care to explain why you broke that campaign promise as many of your supporters who voted for you rely on Medicaid were under the impression you wouldn't cut it?"

The press asks Trump the wrong questions. I would just love one reporter to say, "During your campaign you promised not to cut Medicaid and your proposed budget and approval of the House AHCA bill does just that. Care to explain why you broke that campaign promise as many of your supporters who voted for you rely on Medicaid were under the impression you wouldn't cut it?"

For some reason every President gets a pass on their campaign promises.

Were you calling for reporters to ask Obama about his broken promises?