Rex and rob what clowns

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if this could ruin his ESPN gig.

They'll get a feel for his real abilities very quickly.

Famous flops that they tried to make into regulars for sports were Julius Erving, Isaiah Thomas, Joe Montana...

Got to believe this case is going to go nowhere. Makes no sense for the accused to be grabbed for no reason out of the blue like that other than him hoping to settle out of court. This whole thing will blow over and be forgotten, doubt this will affect Rex's ESPN job.

Sounds like a cash grab to me.

It's the old "easier to just settle for a chunk of dough and be done with it than have it dog you going into your new gig."

Notice he said Rex grabbed his throat, despite the video evidence otherwise. Rex has the new gig and thus possible pressure to make it go away ASAP.

Sounds like a cash grab to me.

It's the old "easier to just settle for a chunk of dough and be done with it than have it dog you going into your new gig."

Notice he said Rex grabbed his throat, despite the video evidence otherwise. Rex has the new gig and thus possible pressure to make it go away ASAP.

.....kinda like he did with Pegula......

Where is The Big Cat? After Rex's D collapsed into disarray again he disappeared.

I wish he would come back. He usually made sense when he wasn't posting about Rex.

Every long time poster here has misjudged some players. I thought that Rob Johnson was a tremendous talent and would make a great quarterback. And I wanted the Bills to draft Ryan Mallett.

Edited by Bill from NYC

My brother sent me this:

Saw a great headline earlier. "Rex and Rob Ryan face criminal charges and court hearings stemming from Nashville bar fight: I hope that they aren't running their own defense"

That's very funny.

And true.

New video of Rex assault

On Friday, a new video -- from TMZ Sports -- has emerged from inside the establishment, and it shows -- Rex Ryan screaming at the man, what looks to be Rob Ryan's arm pushing the man back, and then Rex motioning to pour some of his drink on the man that made the official statement to police.

http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/new-video-of-rex-ryan-bar-incident-emerges

This is so embarrassing

Edited by YoloinOhio

New video of Rex assault

http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/new-video-of-rex-ryan-bar-incident-emerges

This is so embarrassing

Class all the way, those Ryan boys. If there was ever any question about his selfish, self promoting motivations, Rex showed his true colors on the way out the door at OBD when he shot his mouth off in the media and basically shoved it in fans' faces. Guess he's further showing the cracks in the "he's a guy I'd love to have a beer with" facade. Can't wait 'til the next incident of Rex's mouth writing checks his overly plentiful ass can't cash. With a little luck Rob won't be there to provide the distraction while he ducks away.

Wonder how his Bills contract pays out severance (lump sum which is not the best from a tax perspective) or some regular payment scheme (more standard). I also wonder if things like behavior clauses carry over in case of severance termination. Every article I have read on this mentions the Bills....so his behavior is still a reflection on the team.

I wish he would come back. He usually made sense when he wasn't posting about Rex.

Every long time poster here has misjudged some players. I thought that Rob Johnson was a tremendous talent and would make a great quarterback. And I wanted the Bills to draft Ryan Mallett.

Well said Bill. Not a one of us who is right all the time.

My brother sent me this:

Saw a great headline earlier. "Rex and Rob Ryan face criminal charges and court hearings stemming from Nashville bar fight: I hope that they aren't running their own defense"

Oh my- that is quite funny...

That new video sure doesn't align with the story about breaking up some altercation.

I expect ESPN to contact him very shortly to return his new hire t shirt.

Edited by Over 28 years of fanhood

Oh my- that it quite funny...

That new video sure doesn't align with the story about breaking up some altercation.

I expect ESPN to contact him very shortly to return his new hire t shirt.

Yeah. Love how Rex blames the other guy for throwing his drink on him when it's the other way around. He and Rob are classless, clueless buffoons.