Tom Brady HOF acceptance speech

I was thinking about Brady the other day while walking the dog. There is some speculation among pundits that this may be his last season. So I was thinking about HOF speeches and how they thank everybody.

So here is my non PC speech by Brady.

"I'd like to the thank ...... blah, blah,

Blah."

I'd also like to thank the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins for sucking so bad all those years and letting us win so many AFC East Titles.

I salute Russell Wilson and the Seahawks for arguably the dumbest play call in NFL history and letting us win the Super Bowl that year.

Thanks to the Falcons and their gigantic collapse in letting us win the Super Bowl.

Thanks to the refs on numerous occasions for calling PI or roughing the Qb or whatever to help us win that particular game. Extra thanks for the refs who called the "Tuck Rule" against the Raiders.

Feel free to add on.

Adam Vinitieri's foot got him at least 2-3 of those rings.

He should thank the videographers and deflators. "This is for all of those hard working needles out there! Let out a loud weeeeesh for the crowd."

Followed by the crowd going pssshhhhhhh pssshhhhhhh!

Edited by judman

If I were helping Brady with his HoF speech, I would recommend that he buy a burner cell phone and a hammer.

During the speech somebody dials the burner so he stops, looks around with a guilty look on his face, says 'excuse me for a second' as he pulls out the phone and smashes it on the podium

He's the best QB ever. He can thank his hard work and dedication along with the best coach ever.

Also deflated balls, video of opponents practice, stolen play books, gifted calls I.e. the tuck rule, rules made specifically for him I.e. The Brady Rule, and rules suddenly ruled illegal after the Patriots used them i.e. the 2015 substitutions/formations now made illegal. But other than that, yeah, a consumate pro Edited by benderbender

Also deflated balls, video of opponents practice, stolen play books, gifted calls I.e. the tuck rule, rules made specifically for him I.e. The Brady Rule, and rules suddenly ruled illegal after the Patriots used them i.e. the 2015 substitutions/formations now made illegal. But other than that, yeah, a consumate pro

Never said he's a consummate pro. He's just the best QB ever.

He's the best QB ever. He can thank his hard work and dedication along with the best coach ever.

As well as the cheating video and the little voice in his ear that doesn't quit on time, and the deflated balls, and all the other stuff we don't even know about. I agree he's the best, but I'll always wonder how he would have done on a level playing field. It's only fair to wonder.

We are all witnessing the football version of UCLA basketball 1964-75, the UConn women, the Yankees 1947-58; UNC Women's soccer; etc..-something epic that pro football may never see again. He is the best player on a franchise that may blow away previous standards of excellence in a sport where its arguably the hardest to sustain winning. I wish they were in the NFC east...I hate everything about them...but I admire and respect particularly Brady who has truly made himself the greatest.

The love for the Pats around here is disgusting.

Never seen such admiration for an androgynous, cheater, enemy of the state.

When will people realize, everything Boston is wrong. More sickening is that BILLS FANS can't seem to separate themselves from his jock, or stop talking about him longingly. Just jump on their bandwagon, it is very used to people hopping on and off.