Hannity being debunked on the Seth Rich case is all you need

to know.

Hannity was getting TOO CLOSE to the truth and he is being shutdown by Media (whatever they are called), advertisers and FOX News.

Hannity is an eye lash away from being fired too, if he isn't already.

This is beyond pathetic and all you need to know about what is going on in our country.

The Russian BS is all a major distraction to what is REALLY going on.

If a non-political moron like myself can see this a million miles away, what does that say about the rest of us and what we believe is the truth.

Plus, the President's successful overseas trip is making Trump haters (they are everywhere) lose their minds and really doubling down on the fake Russian scandal.

I didn't vote for Trump, but I see the truth out there.

What do you think?

Already being discussed, in great detail, elsewhere.

Are CNN, MSNBC discussing it?

They are the biggest Trump haters, so I don't see them discussing the Seth Rich case at all cause it goes against their Russian narrative.

And if they are discussing it, I can guarantee that they are saying their is NOTHING to the Seth Rich cast at all.

They are the biggest Trump haters, so I don't see them discussing the Seth Rich case at all cause it goes against their Russian narrative.

And if they are discussing it, I can guarantee that they are saying their is NOTHING to the Seth Rich cast at all.

he meant in 'nother thread.

to know.

Hannity was getting TOO CLOSE to the truth and he is being shutdown by Media (whatever they are called), advertisers and FOX News.

This is beyond pathetic and all you need to know about what is going on in our country.

If a non-political moron like myself can see this a million miles away, what does that say about the rest of us and what we believe is the truth.

Plus, the President's successful overseas trip is making Trump haters (they are everywhere) lose their minds and really doubling down on the fake Russian scandal.

What do you think?

I think you're right. You're a moron.

CNN and especially MSNBC LOVES Trump. Their ratings (hello ad revenue) have never been higher. Fox loved when Obama was in office and their ratings are starting to slip now that Trump's in office.

You need more concrete evidence before somehow thinking Clinton operatives killed this kid. The counter to that of course is the media pushing the Russia Trump collusion conspiracy without concrete evidence. However, the former involves a plea from the kids family to stop politicizing his death so I'd respect that at least on cable tv. Go nuts on talk radio.

As I mentioned in another thread, the story has been "debunked". I've read several articles on CNN and Huff both saying it has been "debunked". The story has been "debunked". They didn't really say how, but it definitely has been "debunked". It was not proven false, the real killer has not been found, never mind the 2shots to the back or nothing was stolen, it's all been "debunked". Now back to the Russian story ...

As I mentioned in another thread, the story has been "debunked". I've read several articles on CNN and Huff both saying it has been "debunked". The story has been "debunked". They didn't really say how, but it definitely has been "debunked". It was not proven false, the real killer has not been found, never mind the 2shots to the back or nothing was stolen, it's all been "debunked". Now back to the Russian story ...

they have no interest in it, hopefully there was nothing to pursue

There is this crazy scenario where BOTH the murder and Russian collusion are both BS. More pot meet kettle from people standing on one of the poles.

Can't rule that possibility out. But between the two scenarios it's interesting that the MSM is all in on one side on BOTH matters despite there being a complete void of concrete evidence (especially in the Russian collusion meme). They're not playing the middle, they're not hiding their bias with regards to either issue.

The amount of concerted effort being pushed by various MSM outlets to definitely pass judgment on a crime that remains unsolved, to me, speaks volumes. They're going out of their way to not only "debunk" the story but label anyone who discusses it a conspiracy theorist... That stinks of an agenda.

And when you consider where the bulk of the pressure is coming from (Washington Post) and who they recently hired to a senior position (Podesta) things start to stink to high heaven.

That alone is proof of nothing, of course. But it's certainly interesting, especially if you subscribe to the theory that what we are really witnessing is fallout from a civil war going on behind the scenes between the powers that were.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

do you suppose Lee Harvey Oswald will be trotted out next?

'n Jack Ruby after that....

Funny. While I do consider myself an arm chair conspiracy theorists, I chalk up the Kennedy assassination to the lone nut theory.

I suggest you do some more digging into Allen Dulles, specifically his ties to Nazis and Paper Clip as well as the Nazi connections to the event in Dallas, before you settle in on that conclusion.

But that's me. ;)

I suggest you do some more digging into Allen Dulles, specifically his ties to Nazis and Paper Clip as well as the Nazi connections to the event in Dallas, before you settle in on that conclusion.

But that's me. ;)

The Shah's spleen loves Dulles.

But that's me. ;)

I'll do that thanks. I've studied it some, but obviously not enough :).

Just curious, is there an Oklahoma City conspiracy? Or, does the lone nut theory suffice?

The Shah's spleen loves Dulles.

:lol::beer:

I'll do that thanks. I've studied it some, but obviously not enough :).

Just curious, is there an Oklahoma City conspiracy? Or, does the lone nut theory suffice?

I haven't looked into that much, if at all, so I really don't have any good information to offer. I have heard folks say McVeigh was an MK Ultra CIA asset, but I haven't studied that one enough to say if that's nuts or closer to the truth than what we were told about the event.

I haven't looked into that much, if at all, so I really don't have any good information to offer. I have heard folks say McVeigh was an MK Ultra CIA asset, but I haven't studied that one enough to say if that's nuts or closer to the truth than what we were told about the event.

Well what the !@#$ are you waiting for?

Wait a minute. When did Mickelob Ultra buy the CIA?

I really have to stat up to date on this crap.

Edited by 4merper4mer

to know.

What do you think?

I'm sorry your penis is broken and you get your jollies from reading conspiracy theories like an idiot

A Fox News poll came out the other night, and I tweeted some of the findings about President Trump.

No analysis, no commentary. Just a few numbers.

“Trump approval at 40%, down from 45% last month. 53% say his agenda is coming apart; 44% say he's shaking up Washington.”

And: “68% approve of DOJ naming a special counsel, 29% disapprove.”

Well, you’d have thought I had called for the president’s impeachment.

I practically got buried under an avalanche of angry tweets.

Most of them didn’t seem to want to engage in an actual discussion. They just attacked me, Fox, and polling in general:

“The way Fox is headed. This poll is wrong. I talk to people from all over the US everyday. Trump is still tops. No one unhappy. All cool.”

“BS polls again. Trying to manipulate population.”

“You just don't get it.. We don't believe any b.s. polls you media types hail don't care don't believe them move on.”

“Who the hell did you poll???”

“100% of me thinks Fox is joining the MSM. Fake news.”

“Your polls are a bunch of crap. Never polled us.”

“NO ONE CARES abt the dumb polls-they were wrong calling election- case closed!”

“Stick it up your liberal [blank], Howie!”

You gotta love social media.

Now far be it from me to defend all polls. Sometimes they’re flawed, or just wrong. And the media are overly addicted to them.

You could also argue that Trump has faced consistently negative media coverage, especially over the Russia investigation, and that is depressing his numbers.

But the barrage from Trump supporters didn’t have much to do with that.

It was about simply dismissing news organizations, including Fox, and their polling as mere fiction.

Many are so persuaded that the media establishment has it in for Trump that they don’t want to hear contrary information. They are tuning it out.

I know this because of the comments I get if I analyze anything from, say, the New York Times or Washington Post, even if the stories turn out to be true. And Fox News is no longer immune to these complaints.

The Fox poll, which surveyed more than 1,000 people with a 3-point margin of error, was hardly an outlier. In the last two days, Gallup has Trump’s job approval at 39 percent, Quinnipiac at 37, Ecoomist at 40 and Reuters at 37. The exception is Rasmussen, which puts Trump at 48 percent.

The everyone-I-talk-to argument betrays a lack of understanding of how scientific polling works.

For the record, the final Fox poll before Election Day gave Hillary Clinton a 4-point lead, overstating her margin, but keep in mind that she won the popular vote. Trump is president because he won key Electoral College battlegrounds.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/26/big-time-backlash-when-all-polling-on-donald-trump-is-dismissed-as-fake.html

Farenthold: Dnc Staffer Killing Needs Federal Investigation

Corpus Christi Republican Congressman Blake Farenthold considers the source behind the 2016 hack of the Democratic National Committee's email server an unanswered question and believes a federal investigation is warranted.

Speaking on CNN Wednesday, the fourth-term congressman refuted a widely believed conclusion that the Russian government interfered with the U.S. presidential election to aid President Donald Trump's campaign and instead indicated a conspiracy theory about a slain Democratic National Committee staffer could be true. ...

You just don't get it.. We don't believe any b.s. polls you media types hail don't care don't believe them move on.

To be fair, polls showed Hillary was going to blow Trump's doors in before the election. The guy on CNN with the map assured us there was no viable path to victory for Donald. That was only 6 months ago. Hasn't been enough time to rebuild credibility.

Edited by reddogblitz

To be fair, polls showed Hillary was going to blow Trump's doors in before the election. The guy on CNN with the map assured us there was no viable path to victory for Donald. That was only 6 months ago. Hasn't been enough time to rebuild credibility.

absolutely no road map to 270 electoral college votes for Trump!!

repeat 15,000 times....

absolutely no road map to 270 electoral college votes for Trump!!

repeat 15,000 times....

Nate Silver of 538 gave Trump a 29% chance of winning the night before the election. Much higher than anybody else and the media completely ignored him. He said Trump's chances were equivalent to an NFL kicker missing a 37 yarder. I'm guessing Dan Carpenter was the kicker that night.

Nate Silver of 538 gave Trump a 29% chance of winning the night before the election. Much higher than anybody else and the media completely ignored him. He said Trump's chances were equivalent to an NFL kicker missing a 37 yarder. I'm guessing Dan Carpenter was the kicker that night.

He had no clue just like the rest of them. His map was miles off. Gave Trump a 0.4% chance of winning >300 EC votes. He was more worried about being a celebrity and doing the left wing talk show circuit so he could smirk with the hosts about Trump not having much of a chance.

He had no clue just like the rest of them. His map was miles off. Gave Trump a 0.4% chance of winning >300 EC votes. He was more worried about being a celebrity and doing the left wing talk show circuit so he could smirk with the hosts about Trump not having much of a chance.

Y'know, throughout our lives we've been offered lots of advice on what to do if you're sad.

Gray skies are gonna clear up...put on a happy face.

The sun'll come out tomorrow.

I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel so bad.

Turns out, one of my favorite things to do when I'm sad is go to my DVR and replay my recordings of CNN and MSNBC reporting the results of that election night. It really does turn that frown upside down.

Y'know, throughout our lives we've been offered lots of advice on what to do if you're sad.

Turns out, one of my favorite things to do when I'm sad is go to my DVR and replay my recordings of CNN and MSNBC reporting the results of that election night. It really does turn that frown upside down.

LOL. I think Republicans in California were extra satisfied with this election.

Edited by /dev/null

NBC.

I thought Tom Brokaw was literally going to cry on camera that night.