DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Democrats will never see the report, neither will the American people. Attack on the election system? No business of the American people I guess. 

They are probably hiding the report because they are afraid Dems will raise the alarm and stop Russian hacking. Is Russia Trump's only hope in 2020? 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Barr just today: "the report will be done within a week."

So you've got a week to push that hysteria and ignorance before you'll have to once again come up with something new. 

The heavily redacted report? I'll believe it when I see it. 

You speak of ignorance? You don't know what's in it yet you repeat the garbage of exoneration? :lol:

Can anyone who is still screaming "Collusion!!!" explain why, Mueller report aside, not one of the 100's of journalist that have spent 1,000's of hours investigating this to come up with any shred of evidence of collusion have come up empty handed?   There is no redaction in any of their reports.  As a matter of fact there are NO reports.  So please explain this to me/us.  We'll wait and wait and wait and wait. 

15 minutes ago, bdutton said:

Someone leaked the page of the report that incriminates Trump collusion...

Aclu-v-ashcroft-redacted.jpg

:D

What with the way you have stated this one would think you are proposing that we send that collusion to prison.

Collusion is well established. The report as such as we have been allowed to see said no crime of conspiracy could be established. Adam Schiff lays out the collusion angle pretty clearly: 

“My colleagues might think it’s OK that the Russians offered dirt on the Democratic candidate for president as part of what’s described as the Russian government’s effort to help the Trump campaign,” he said. “My colleagues might think it’s OK that when that was offered to the son of the president, who had a pivotal role in the campaign, that the son did not call the FBI, he did not adamantly refuse that foreign help — no, instead that son said he would ‘love’ the help with the Russians. You might think it was ok that he took that meeting. You might think it’s ok that Paul Manafort, the campaign chair, someone with great experience running campaigns, also took that meeting. You might think it’s ok that the president’s son-in-law also took that meeting. You might think it’s ok that they concealed it from the public. You might think it’s ok that their only disappointment after that meeting was that the dirt they received on Hillary Clinton wasn’t better. You might think it’s OK. I don’t.”

“You might think it’s OK that the president’s son-in-law sought to establish a secret back channel of communication with Russians through a Russian diplomatic facility,” he added. “I don’t think that’s OK. You might think it’s OK that an associate of the president made direct contact with the GRU through Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks. You might think it’s OK that a senior campaign official was instructed to reach that associate and find out what that hostile intelligence agency had to say, in terms of dirt on his opponent. You might think it’s OK that the national security adviser-designate secretly conferred with a Russian ambassador about undermining U.S. sanctions, and you might think it’s OK he lied about it to the FBI. You might say that’s all OK, that that’s just what you need to do to win. But I don’t think it’s OK. I think it’s immoral, I think it’s unethical, I think it’s unpatriotic and, yes, I think it’s corrupt, and evidence of collusion.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/adam-schiff-trump-russia-collusion-814414/

Adam Schiff is a liar and nothing he says can be trusted. Furthermore, you should pay attention to what you read. Even if collusion was illegal, you can't put collusion in prison. The poster that I quoted made a very inartful statement and you agreed with him, HAHA Gator.

37 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Can anyone who is still screaming "Collusion!!!" explain why, Mueller report aside, not one of the 100's of journalist that have spent 1,000's of hours investigating this to come up with any shred of evidence of collusion have come up empty handed?   There is no redaction in any of their reports.  As a matter of fact there are NO reports.  So please explain this to me/us.  We'll wait and wait and wait and wait. 

They've come up with evidence, mountains of it... they "built a house of cards" like this: 

This is a great metaphor in fact for what we're witnessing.

Sounds like he's under investigation already.

Page 36

Mr.Jordan. Howaboutin--IthinkyouprobablyknowwhereI'm headed -- how about leading up to just prior to the election
of -- Presidential election of 2016, how many times did you talk with David Corn in the weeks and months prior to election day?

Mr. Baker. I don't remember.
Mr. Jordan. Is it fair to say you did?
Mr. Baker. Yes, I did, but I just don't remember how many. Mr.Jordan. Anddid--sodidyoutalktoMr.Cornaboutanything

that the FBI was working on, specifically the now infamous Steele
dossier?
     Mr. Levin.  One second.
     [Discussion off the record.]
     Mr. Levin.  I'm sorry, I'm going to cut -- not let him answer

these questions right now. You may or may not know, he's been the subject of a leak investigation which is still -- a criminal leak investigationthat'sstillactiveattheJusticeDepartment. SoIam cutting off --

Mr. Jordan.  Can you speak more in the mike there?
     Mr. Levin.  I'm sorry.  I'm cutting off any discussion about
conversations with reporters.
     Mr. Jordan.  Based on --

Mr.Meadows. You'resayinghe'sundercriminalinvestigation? That's why you're not letting him answer?

Mr. Levin.  Yes.
  • Like (+1) 3

41 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Sounds like he's under investigation already.

Page 36

Mr.Jordan. Howaboutin--IthinkyouprobablyknowwhereI'm headed -- how about leading up to just prior to the election
of -- Presidential election of 2016, how many times did you talk with David Corn in the weeks and months prior to election day?

Mr. Baker. I don't remember.
Mr. Jordan. Is it fair to say you did?
Mr. Baker. Yes, I did, but I just don't remember how many. Mr.Jordan. Anddid--sodidyoutalktoMr.Cornaboutanything

that the FBI was working on, specifically the now infamous Steele
dossier?

Mr. Levin.  One second.
     [Discussion off the record.]
     Mr. Levin.  I'm sorry, I'm going to cut -- not let him answer

these questions right now. You may or may not know, he's been the subject of a leak investigation which is still -- a criminal leak investigationthat'sstillactiveattheJusticeDepartment. SoIam cutting off --

Mr. Jordan.  Can you speak more in the mike there?

Mr. Levin.  I'm sorry.  I'm cutting off any discussion about
conversations with reporters.

Mr. Jordan.  Based on --

Mr.Meadows. You'resayinghe'sundercriminalinvestigation? That's why you're not letting him answer?

Mr. Levin.  Yes.

Correct. 

:beer: 

More:

Mr.Jordan. SothePerkinsCoiedirectly--alawyerwithPerkins Coie directly hands you information dealing with the Russia investigation, not with the dossier but with the Russia investigation, and this is Michael Sussman, who is the lawyer for the Democrat National Committee and Secretary Clinton's Presidential campaign, he's giving you information.

When did this take place again?

Mr. Baker. I can't remember specifically. Again, I believe there's a -- I referred this to the investigators, and I believe they made a record of it and put the -- there's evidence -- you know, they tookinformation. Thereisanevidencerecordofwhatitis. Ican't specifically remember when it was.

Mr. Jordan.  Before the election or after the election?
     Mr. Baker.  I think it was before.
     Mr. Jordan.  You think it was before?
     Mr. Baker.  Yes, sir.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I bet we see that report! Wow, so corrupt. You guys get the FBI to help you win control of our government and then turn around and blame the FBI for doing its job. Deep State indeed! 

hows the cube farm these days?